How does someone phenomaxx?

asterosprite

asterosprite

Iron
What am I supposed to do? Change genes? I really just don't understand the concept. All I can think of is using skin lightening meds or growing a beard

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
it's a meme you shitskinned nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Just endorse your pheno tbh if you are black thugmaxx for example if you are indian scammaxx asap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asterosprite and kingpiin
Again, Don't get extremely delusional
If you're a dark skin curry
You won't be able to achieve the full on nord pheno.
Just cope with other things and get over all this

What am I supposed to do? Change genes? I really just don't understand the concept. All I can think of is using skin lightening meds or growing a beard
if youre white you can dye your hair if your dark skinned you can get lighter contacts

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
if you are indian scammaxx asap
Nigga didnt even offer a legit pheno tip just "commit a literal crime" lol at how over it is for indians haha

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: asterosprite, zombie and Andremln
Balls

This is such a curry trait it's almost a meme at this point. You won't become white buddy

Exactly bro, You cant do anything about it Hahaha. You came into this forum redpilled thinking anything is possible

hydroquinone IV

msm glutha vit c