How does Strijd and Rasmus Schandorff get their skin this way?

sensen

sensen

Sphinx
I refuse to believe that these guys sit around tanning all day with their great skin. I also refuse to believe they autistically dose beta carotene or melanotan.

every strijdt picture is filtered to shit.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
every strijdt picture is filtered to shit.
Have seen him a few times in Amsterdam before, he's still good looking but his skin definitely isn't as tan as it is on pictures

Have seen him a few times in Amsterdam before, he's still good looking but his skin definitely isn't as tan as it is on pictures
his kind of looks are not that uncommon in the netherlands so it might just be someone else.

his kind of looks are not that uncommon in the netherlands so it might just be someone else.
Was definitely him, Amsterdam isn't that big. Him posting that same juice bar on his IG just after confirmed it but I can't stand the guy anymore, sounds insanely annoying irl

• +1
Reactions: Orc
ask himself that

Was definitely him, Amsterdam isn't that big. Him posting that same juice bar on his IG just after confirmed it but I can't stand the guy anymore, sounds insanely annoying irl
why annoying?

genes genes genes genes

His voice and the way he talks is just annoying, sorry to burst your bubble
Many male models seem to have a pretty bad voice, O'Pry, Hunter, Drago. Chico's voice isn't bad, he just sounds slow whenever he speaks English

• +1
Reactions: bfol7