How does this boneless dysgenic androgynous nigger "caleb.finn" have so many simps on tiktok?

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue

WTF?

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life and try2beme
mogs me to the pits of mumbai

mogs me to the pits of mumbai
Wrong
youre better looking than this nigger faggot bhai, unironically this faggot has the most punchable face I've ever seen.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, Shkreliii and n9wiff
white + prettyboy features = infinite jb appeal

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
Bc hes white and birth control

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and TechnoBoss
Girls LOVE fags

ha i remember this fucker

I'm gonna show you
Loco, maniac, sick bitch, psychopath
Yeah, I'm gonna show you
I'm gonna show you
Yeah, I'm gonna show you

• JFL
Reactions: plukee, Deleted member 72978 and yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

video that made this fucker millions btw

I rememebr reenacting this in my room and posting it into my IRL tiktok.

I was giga low inhib when i was 10-11
If i ever post my face on here ill post that tiktok. i have it saved somehwere

Collagen is life

Wrong
youre better looking than this nigger faggot bhai, unironically this faggot has the most punchable face I've ever seen.
Cuz muh 12 yr old

U niggas think psl is everything, this is female gaze u need to stop obsessing over facial ratios

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72978
U niggas think psl is everything, this is female gaze u need to stop obsessing over facial ratios
Female gaze, this kike looks like a chipmunk, I hope he gets his face blasted by a 12 gauge TBH

I would let myself be raped by a 40yr old milf TBH
Story time :Comfy:

I remember once when i was working in a small cozy australian themed Coffee Shop, my boss's Mother used to come in on a biweekly basis

She was well in her 50's but looked pretty young and collegenmaxxed, surprising because she is a heavy smoker and a red wine enthousiast

She used to touch me in some pretty intimate areas during my shifts like when i finish a task she rubs her hands on me and says "good work my boy" "You did well today, i'm proud " and such, she even sometimes reachs for my hands or even waists and i knew she kinda had some feeling on me, and was greatly upset when i left the job after 2 months

I was 17 years old at the time:dafuckfeels:

• Love it
Reactions: cromagnon

I remember once when i was working in a small cozy australian themed Coffee Shop, my boss's Mother used to come in on a biweekly basis

She was well in her 50's but looked pretty young and collegenmaxxed, surprising because she is a heavy smoker and a red wine enthousiast

She used to touch me in some pretty intimate areas during my shifts like when i finish a task she rubs her hands on me and says "good work my boy" "You did well today, i'm proud " and such, she even sometimes reachs for my hands or even waists and i knew she kinda had some feeling on me, and was greatly upset when i left the job after 2 months

Holy fuck, mirin' this story
Nothing of this nature has ever happened to me (yet), over :feelswhy:

Holy fuck, mirin' this story
Nothing of this nature has ever happened to me (yet), over :feelswhy:
story time i used to make out with my 50 year old babysitter when i was like 10-12

yea i think i was a victim

i completely forgot about it until that guys story and it’s kinda stressing me tf out. maybe some underlying trauma or some shit she might have even been older than 50 idk

fuarkkk shits weird

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
i completely forgot about it until that guys story and it’s kinda stressing me tf out. maybe some underlying trauma or some shit she might have even been older than 50 idk

fuarkkk shits weird
Tell us more :feelshmm:

Tell us more :feelshmm:
i lied i just did the math based off sporting events i remember that year dude i was fucking 8

i remember i accidentally broke her arm tho or some shit playing a sport

that’s what she gets for tonguing down an 8 year old i guess

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
i lied i just did the math based off sporting events i remember that year dude i was fucking 8

i remember i accidentally broke her arm tho or some shit playing a sport

that’s what she gets for tonguing down an 8 year old i guess
did your nose get in the way while your innocence was forcefully taken

did your nose get in the way while your innocence was forcefully taken
keep mirin ig?

ignored u the first time now get added to the ignore list

Get Over It GIF
Rip GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72978