How does this guy do this?

Zylk

Zylk

Kraken

Is he larping or what? Or he's legitimately a genius, he has other videos where he guesses places that people ask for

• +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
Larping subhuman doesn't have a clue what he's talking about

You think a true jock cares about any of this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 23558 and Zylk
Some people have a very graphic memory, he most likely looked up the trash cans for all the countries appearing in the video beforehand. Definitely very high IQ, he can process information quick as fuck, but I find it incredibly hard to believe this video is legit. Also the ONLY thing he does is browse Google maps, after years of that, you will be able to tell what country you're looking at just by a glance at a photo, his other videos where it's just pictures of scenery in a random country and he guesses within a second are definitely real, he just remembers very familiar things about these countries, like a shitty example would be the coloring in Japan VS Australia, you can tell which country is which in a split second just from any random photo with any amount of scenery, now think of the US VS Canada, 2 pics side by side would look very similar, compared to Australia VS Japan where the difference is immediately noticeable. For countries like those, to be able to tell the difference immediately, he would need to find smaller details that are found in a high percentage of photos from said country, eventually he'll find so many little details that relate to Canada that aren't found in the US that the difference will be immediately noticeable to him. I bet he has spent years studying Google maps and geography in general, it's impressive but pretty explanatory. If this video is actually 100% legit I would be amazed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Zylk
Some people have a very graphic memory, he most likely looked up the trash cans for all the countries appearing in the video beforehand. Definitely very high IQ, he can process information quick as fuck, but I find it incredibly hard to believe this video is legit. Also the ONLY thing he does is browse Google maps, after years of that, you will be able to tell what country you're looking at just by a glance at a photo, his other videos where it's just pictures of scenery in a random country and he guesses within a second are definitely real, he just remembers very familiar things about these countries, like a shitty example would be the coloring in Japan VS Australia, you can tell which country is which in a split second just from any random photo with any amount of scenery, now think of the US VS Canada, 2 pics side by side would look very similar, compared to Australia VS Japan where the difference is immediately noticeable. For countries like those, to be able to tell the difference immediately, he would need to find smaller details that are found in a high percentage of photos from said country, eventually he'll find so many little details that relate to Canada that aren't found in the US that the difference will be immediately noticeable to him. I bet he has spent years studying Google maps and geography in general, it's impressive but pretty explanatory. If this video is actually 100% legit I would be amazed.
It makes sense, the guy is definitely smart but I feel that sometimes he is larping because it is almost impossible his reaction time and the amount of information that needs to be processed

Well, even if I limit myself to my capabilities he probably has a much superior graphical memory than the rest of the people

Could slay in India

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
It makes sense, the guy is definitely smart but I feel that sometimes he is larping because it is almost impossible his reaction time and the amount of information that needs to be processed

Well, even if I limit myself to my capabilities he probably has a much superior graphical memory than the rest of the people
You don't actually need to manually process information, when you're good enough at something your eyes will do it for you, example would be pro gamers or chess players playing a lightning round, they don't actually think about it in their head, their brain tells them what to do based on knowledge they already have and what their eyes have just seen. Not the case for everyone, but a lot of people have that ability.

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
You don't actually need to manually process information, when you're good enough at something your eyes will do it for you, example would be pro gamers or chess players playing a lightning round, they don't actually think about it in their head, their brain tells them what to do based on knowledge they already have and what their eyes have just seen. Not the case for everyone, but a lot of people have that ability.
I understand that concept, I play chess and the same thing happens to me when I play one minute games (not as professional players ofc but initially I can play quite fast)

Although what he does is obviously much more complicated, he has a very large memory to remember a lot of places and recognize them easily

I understand that concept, I play chess and the same thing happens to me when I play one minute games (not as professional players ofc but initially I can play quite fast)

Although what he does is obviously much more complicated, he has a very large memory to remember a lot of places and recognize them easily
It's not really a large memory, a large visual memory, yes, but not actual thoughts, he is obviously a visual learner which helps with this sort of thing, but he doesn't actually retain all these images, just information about them. If you were to ask him questions without the photos, I bet the result would be a lot different.