How does young pussy differ from old pussy?

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
Is young pussy a lot better than old pussy or is it same?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, gigell and Vermilioncore
Pubertal is a lot tighter than post pubertal.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: newestofnewgen, mid, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
both the same.

The only difference is when you fuck young pussy, you hear young moans and noises. When you fuck old pussy you hear an old bitch groaning like she in the nursing home

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: emdeplam, KingCartierrr23, mid and 8 others
No wonder pedophiles exist jeez
Pedophiles would be into prepubertal, no clue how that is. Probably even tighter (and not wet).

So basically torture unless you are a dicklet.

• JFL
Reactions: mid
tagging a slayer to anwer this @ConfusedBolivian

Pedophiles would be into prepubertal, no clue how that is. Probably even tighter (and not wet).

So basically torture unless you are a dicklet.
Well, according to society its anything under 18, or 16 here in the UK. However, even though 16 is legal, its still frowned upon.

I would agree that real pedophilia starts before all that puberty shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
It's young wet and very tight haha
Ready for chads cock !

• Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss
yeah

That is the definition, so yeah.

Pedo hunting groups are popular here in UK, and they act like this shit is worse than murder when they arrange to meet a 15 Yr old and they are like 21 or something. They act like they are completely void of sexual experiences and that they are purely innocent. So many teen girls here have sex under 16 anyway jfl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG, Deleted member 51781 and TechnoBoss
Pedo hunting groups are popular here in UK, and they act like this shit is worse than murder when they arrange to meet a 15 Yr old and they are like 21 or something. They act like they are completely void of sexual experiences and that they are purely innocent. So many teen girls here have sex under 16 anyway jfl.
"pedo" hunters are usually the closeted pedos that are operating out of denial.

Unironically.

Also, if anyone came up to me with a camera trying to black paint me when I was meeting up a 16yo I'd fucking slam them to the ground.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
All of those “pedo hunters” should be tortured to death I said this before. They’re fucking white knight retards, 13/14/15yo girls get banged by subhuman looking ntfags in their class while they go after guys who want a piece of it but can’t get it due to cucked laws

• +1
"pedo" hunters are usually the closeted pedos that are operating out of denial.

Unironically.

Also, if anyone came up to me with a camera trying to black paint me when I was meeting up a 16yo I'd fucking slam them to the ground.
Yep I would grab their phone and beat the living shit out of them, but they usually target 55yo+ guys who can’t fight back, fucking cowards, if they tried it on me I’d be the last thing they see

• +1
A lot lot tighter

Yeah but young pussy us tighter and more pleasurable, right?
No that is cope, it depends on the size of the womens pelvic bone n shit, if the girl has big hips the pussy will be less tight

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and FaceAboveAll
Yeah but young pussy us tighter and more pleasurable, right?
The less tight pussy i fucked was from a 20 year old sheebon that was like a clowns pocket deep af bvs she had big ass hips

No that is cope, it depends on the size of the womens pelvic bone n shit, if the girl has big hips the pussy will be less tight
So what ur saying is pre-pubertal girls are ideal

Yep I would grab their phone and beat the living shit out of them, but they usually target 55yo+ guys who can’t fight back, fucking cowards, if they tried it on me I’d be the last thing they see
They either target old people are vulnerable young men who can't fight back.

But Also, they usually hire big bouncer bodyguards to protect their ass jfl.

The most desired women are 12-16 years old jbs but nobody has the balls to admit it

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and FaceAboveAll

For tightness and pleasurability, we can assume that? However, I don't think people of right mind could be attracted to pre pubescent. That is where most people on here draw the line.

milfs arent doing it for me anymore