How does your confidence and outlook on life change when you get lean?

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken
Title. And why? Does it actually have any benefit or do you act relatively the same. I am fat right now and cutting and pretty self conscious and not confident does this change when you get lean? And how much

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and <6PSLcel
Bump

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and <6PSLcel
im gonna find out for myself for the first time in a few months

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
It doesn’t change shit

This is coming from a guy who’s gotten lean and bulked up numerous times

It doesn’t change shit

This is coming from a guy who’s gotten lean and bulked up numerous times
So what’s the point then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, NumbThePain and lunin7
Same lmao. Finally
yeah i've always been an overweight kid, I also cope for the longest time thinking "ah most of my fat is in my stomach area" but idk i hope my face improves when i lean down

Not much if youre a subhuman manlet

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
You feel way better in your skin and less disgusting. You unironically get more confidence, even if you're ugly

• +1
You feel way better in your skin and less disgusting. You unironically get more confidence, even if you're ugly
can’t be lean with no bones that no one notices

• +1
If being lean allows you to get better status with strangers, friends, women or career then it will boost your confidence and outlook to life.

Or at least calm you a little bit, make you less anxious.

• +1
You know how people have that instant genuine positive happy reaction when they see a really cute baby or pet?

If your facial structure is even remotely attractive and you get down to 10-12% body fat, you get a lot more of that from women.

Except it's not because you're cute in a babyish way, it's because they find you hot.

(Obviously doesn't work for very old people, after a certain age you just aren't going to appeal to young women no matter what)

Based on talking to people in real life and reading all kinds of sites, the vast majority of men never get this from *any* woman during their lifetimes. Men really have no idea what it is like to live as even a remotely attractive male. The average or ugly man lives in a feedback loop where the only way to get women is to pay money in one way or another.

And those men who are naturally GL since teenage years take it for granted and don't realize how privileged they are.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Yerico7, moreroidsmoredates and 2 others
I am a KHHV subhuman ethnic and I have felt more confident getting leaner

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC and thebuffdon690
If being lean allows you to get better status with strangers, friends, women or career then it will boost your confidence and outlook to life.

Or at least calm you a little bit, make you less anxious.
Why would it make u less anxious?

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
can’t be lean with no bones that no one notices
Better to be skinny or athletic ugly than fat ugly. It has many benefits

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and thebuffdon690
You know how people have that instant genuine positive happy reaction when they see a really cute baby or pet?

If your facial structure is even remotely attractive and you get down to 10-12% body fat, you get a lot more of that from women.

Except it's not because you're cute in a babyish way, it's because they find you hot.

(Obviously doesn't work for very old people, after a certain age you just aren't going to appeal to young women no matter what)
A few bones really triggers that in women? Crazy but why tho lol

• +1
Why would it make u less anxious?
One reason would be because people no longer instantly perceive you as lazy (Which lower your status in hierarchy).

• +1
  • +1
A few bones really triggers that in women? Crazy but why tho lol
Elvis fat

It's not enough to have a decent facial structure. You also need to not eat like a pig.
Elvis lost almost all his young female fans once he started binging on junk food. He started looking like a 50 year old hillbilly.

You become physically invisible in a sexual manner as a guy when you get much past 20% body fat. It has a huge negative effect on your face.

Not even someone like Jeremy Meeks can pull off his bone structure if he gains an extra 80 pounds of pure fat.
Meeks original

Jeremy meeks fat

Having a good bone structure *and* being low body fat is a health signifier.

Last edited:
  • Love it
View attachment 2934982

It's not enough to have a decent facial structure. You also need to not eat like a pig.
Elvis lost almost all his young female fans once he started binging on junk food.

You become physically invisible in a sexual manner as a guy when you get much past 20% body fat. It has a huge negative effect on your face.

Not even someone like Jeremy Meeks can pull off his bone structure if he gains an extra 80 pounds of pure fat.
View attachment 2934990
View attachment 2934989

Having a good bone structure *and* being low body fat is a health signifier.
Yh I experienced myself that. Used to get crazy IOI when I was somewhat lean now I’m hella bulky I just get bullied by everyone (like fr) and women don’t pay me any attention

• +1