How dumb is it to believe in blackmagic

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel
How dumb one has to be to believe in dark magic and worship satan sounds like a low iq thing to do

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Gonthar, cromagnon and 2 others
not that dumb probably a midwit so 100 ish iq. you can convince yourself on alot of shit if you go deep enough and have the ego of thinking you know more than the sheeple

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater, ascension and Sprinkles
both of these things are very real and the elite and several secret cults such as the Rosicrucians and Knights of Templar and the Jesuit order and the Freemasons and the Yale society of skull and bones which control society use black magic

I’ve done black magic myself and saw shit play out before my eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, 97baHater, Newday*V3 and 2 others
both of these things are very real and the elite and several secret cults such as the Rosicrucians and Knights of Templar and the Jesuit order and the Freemasons and the Yale society of skull and bones which control society use black magic

perfect example

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakShowCel, Lemonhead, Willmogulater and 1 other person
Subhuman foids believe in this shit this days, so I'm not surprised..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lemonhead and cromagnon

I asked for a demon in the shape of Cardi B to appear in my bedroom but have received nothing so far.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lemonhead, Newday*V3, Gonthar and 1 other person

Yea im a jew and control ur life nigga

• Woah
Reactions: ascension

become famous and rich with your black magic and then i'll believe you, no ifs or buts.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Willmogulater
call them stupid all you want, I see no difference between them and religious mfs

cause are you telling me i'm supposed to believe a nigga split the sea in half like its an anime or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newday*V3, Acion, Sprinkles and 1 other person
call them stupid all you want, I see no difference between them and religious mfs

cause are you telling me i'm supposed to believe a nigga split the sea in half like its an anime or something
Repent now

Not an ounce of a molecule less dumb than believing in god or Jesus

• +1
Reactions: Acion

• Love it
Reactions: Gonthar
become famous and rich with your black magic and then i'll believe you, no ifs or buts.

lol that could never happen because I’m a threat to the matrix and can’t be controlled.

all rich and famous people are satanists a part of a global cult and often have reptilian entities possessing them, I’ve no interest in working with demons or handing over any authority to them

lol that could never happen because I’m a threat to the matrix and can’t be controlled.

all rich and famous people are satanists a part of a global cult and often have reptilian entities possessing them, I’ve no interest in working with demons or handing over any authority to them
muh cop out, find me a real satanist who wants to get famous then pussy, lets play this experiment out for fucks sake

• So Sad
Reactions: Sprinkles
I asked for a demon in the shape of Cardi B to appear in my bedroom but have received nothing so far.

you can’t physically see them because they are outside the frequency bandwidth of human vision, the people who CAN see these things get called schizophrenic.

to see them you need to remote view them or unlock your third eye but then you’ll go crazy and get psychosis. so it’s better to learn remote viewing.

also they can invade your dreams.

• Woah
Reactions: ascension
muh cop out, find me a real satanist who wants to get famous then pussy, lets play this experiment out for fucks sake

there are a gazillion testimonies from ex satanists and aspiring satanists on YouTube you dumb fuck

celebrities put this shit in front of your fucking faces but dumbass NPCs like you laugh it off, how sad

IMG 4605
IMG 3943

Superstitions is why i will never be close to NT

there are a gazillion testimonies from ex satanists and aspiring satanists on YouTube you dumb fuck

celebrities put this shit in front of your fucking faces but dumbass NPCs like you laugh it off, how sad

View attachment 3143117View attachment 3143119
i dont give a single shit about allat bruh, theres millions of testimonies the earth is flat aswell. give me direct proof which would be what i asked for. ofc yall are too pussy to actually try it

@Acion

waddup nigguh, you wanna get famous real quick to prove for us black magic works? say yes motherfucker

• +1
Reactions: Acion
i dont give a single shit about allat bruh, theres millions of testimonies the earth is flat aswell. give me direct proof which would be what i asked for. ofc yall are too pussy to actually try it

pm me your full name and face and I’ll cast a curse on you nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999

I already summoned a demon and got possessed by him
okay personal experiences dont mean alot to us, get absurdly successful please surely thats not too far out

get absurdly successful please surely thats not too far out
It's completely possible with magick, but it's not an instantaneous thing. I would still need to make a business, or something. The magick would just ensure that it is successful

It's completely possible with magick, but it's not an instantaneous thing. I would still need to make a business, or something. The magick would just ensure that it is successful
okay cool do you have a goal for something like that? any type of quantifiable success?

ofc he coped out, they know shits fake :lul:

okay cool do you have a goal for something like that? any type of quantifiable success?
Yo dawg, the thing about magick is that it requires secrecy. Talking about the results of my magickal workings may both future rituals. I'm not willing to sacrifice. That is why I suggested that you get a reading from @Gaygymmaxx.
any type of quantifiable success?
I've had successful rituals, but I need to be vague.

Yo dawg, the thing about magick is that it requires secrecy. Talking about the results of my magickal workings may both future rituals. I'm not willing to sacrifice. That is why I suggested that you get a reading from @Gaygymmaxx.

I've had successful rituals, but I need to be vague.
i suggest you suck my dick, what kinda shit fucking excuse is that. debunked, finished

It's not an excuse.

And I'm not coping out. I've proven magick is real several times over the past 2 years. I provided proof in the form of @Gaygymmaxx 's birthday readings.
unlike him im not a teenager homie, with these ''muh magic works only when its vague'' type of ordeals you might scam some boomers or something lmao. aight bruh we're done now

unlike him im not a teenager homie, with these ''muh magic works only when its vague'' type of ordeals you might scam some boomers or something lmao. aight bruh we're done now
There is nothing vague about the readings. You just tell him your birthday and you'll receive information.He can afford to be transparent with you because he's doing divination. The kind of magick I'm doing requires secrecy. You're just being close minded.

How dumb one has to be to believe in dark magic and worship satan sounds like a low iq thing to do
Look up "satanic subliminals" or "evil subliminals" on youtube and go read the comments, fucking hilarious

There is nothing vague about the readings. You just tell him your birthday and you'll receive information.He can afford to be transparent with you because he's doing divination. The kind of magick I'm doing requires secrecy. You're just being close minded.
im sure david blaine could easily fool me with his live performances but we all know its not real sorcery. im gonna stick with my perfectly valid request and if you found some explanation as to why its not doable then ok whatever.