How dying hair, eyebrows and using colored contact lenses makes you slay but then embaresses you

youthmaxxing

youthmaxxing

Iron
Whats up guys, today ill show you the cons and pros of dying hair, eyebrows and buying colored lenses and i would still tell everyone to do it.

So like 3 months ago i slayed very rarely like only twice a year ( i was 16) but my SMV increased day by day. However i feel like i ascended 1.5 psl points by dying hair, eyebrows and using colored lenses. This Was after looksmaxing for 2 months which was mostly debloating losing lil bit face fat, skin care and hair care. All this didnt help much but when i read about how eyebrows can ascend your eye area i maxxed it out (using castor oil, vitamin e and aegran oil for months) which gave thiccness, fullness and lil bit darkness. After that i dyed them like a really dark brown which looks like black. And it already made me alot more attractive i would go into the mall and get like 10 eye contacts despite being only 5'10. To Match that i dyed hair also really dark brown and after that used a natural looking grey-blue colored lense, which truly made me striking. I think at that point i was nearing chadlite. And i slayed like every month and i didnt Even apporached first just posted on instagram which gave me many Dms and hung out with friends publicly and random Beckys would approach. This is the Positive side.

However theres a really big embarassing negative side which could make you laughable and that is if you tell the girls that basically almost every striking Feature on you is unnatural and they notice that when the dye goes off or they see me without lenses. I once made a facepic without dye and lenses and literally 3 girls unadded me on snap. Or they insult you saying this poor boy needs dye and lenses. And its really embarassing. Its only good for short term hookups or relationships. Or u try to larp really hard or the girl will just accept it. So yeah.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: niqfan625, PlayersGetPlayed, FUE Mogger and 6 others
No pics no care

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, damonsalvatorecel, Snowskinned and 1 other person
You gotta own it buddyboyo, every roastie does it so why not you it's a great looksmax

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337, niqfan625 and Kittylover
just work on your structure, coloring doesn't matter as much as you think

Dont you think it was the Colored Lenses Mainly that is the embarrassing part.
You think i would get called out only for Eyebrow Dye?
No not on the eyebrow dye deff dye them dark

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger
Is there some kind of colour identifier for eyebrow dye? Or take a photo of the colour pack if you can

Dont you think it was the Colored Lenses Mainly that is the embarrassing part.
You think i would get called out only for Eyebrow Dye?
honestly I'm pretty sure there's a certain type of girl that's into men doing this