How easy is it to get a job in russia as a foreigner?

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

:)

Is russia really running out of people? compared to latin america even russia is an upgrade in life qualify (plus I do look russian myself so appearance wise I would get unnoticed)

why would you go to russia? economy isnt booming
I don't want to be another wagie on germany, to become rich you either invest for 40 years or do crime but crime in developed countries is exclusive for the rich anyways so you need to go to corrupt shitholes, while this is possible on colombia, I hate living among these low IQ shitskins, russia represents good bussiness oportunities while offering a substantial life quality upgrade

By crime, I mostly mean taking advantages of inefficiencies on an economy, good luck trying to take advantage of those on Switzerland as a pleb

Last edited:
I don't want to be another wagie on germany, to become rich you either invest for 40 years or do crime but crime in developed countries is exclusive for the rich anyways so you need to go to corrupt shitholes, while this is possible on colombia, I hate living among these low IQ shitskins, russia represents good bussiness oportunities while offering a substantial life quality upgrade

By crime, I mostly mean taking advantages of inefficiencies on an economy, good luck trying to take advantage of those on Switzerland as a pleb
You know Moscow is expensive right? You won’t get rich wage slaving in Russia. Also good luck speaking English only.

Learning the language RN

I won't be wage slaving, mostly doing business
unless you’re going there to join the mafias then you won’t do any business. Fucking open up a restaurant?