How easy is it to get pussy on yubo and people with experience, how did you play it out?

SoyGune

SoyGune

Indian
Is it a waste of time or can you slay if you’re 6 psl atleast?

I tried, I failed, I cope

No but seriously the app is utter shit you dont even get people in your city just randoms across the world or across your country worthless

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Deleted member 6128
6psl is pretty high ngl. But eh i made an account 2/3 hours back with 2 bedroom selfies and have around 10 "matches" and a few swipes right on me.

All the girls are ugly, i only got one hot girls snap and the rest were well shit. there’s one hot girl out of every 100 swipes and all of them are underage or retarded so no point of using yubo

• +1
Reactions: retard, intovoid, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
All the girls are ugly, i only got one hot girls snap and the rest were well shit. there’s one hot girl out of every 100 swipes and all of them are underage or retarded so no point of using yubo
^ this

• +1
Reactions: ObamasLastName
the whole point of yubo is that they're under 18 jfl. My only complaint is that you can't set a max distance like on tinder. Like i aint travelling 7 hours across the country for some pussy

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 6128
the whole point of yubo is that they're under 18 jfl. My only complaint is that you can't set a max distance like on tinder. Like i aint travelling 7 hours across the country for some pussy
i mean by underage they say theyre 16 or so and they’re like 12, i’ve seen too many 13 year olds saying they’re older than what they really are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 6128
i mean by underage they say theyre 16 or so and they’re like 12, i’ve seen too many 13 year olds saying they’re older than what they really are
Oh i see. But is that supossed to stop me :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and ObamasLastName
lmfao I tried Yubo, 3 thirsty girls on there who invited me to their houses but they're literally a 4-6 hour drive either way and I don't have a license.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 7776, SoyGune and 1 other person
lmfao I tried Yubo, 3 thirsty girls on there who invited me to their houses but they're literally a 4-6 hour drive either way and I don't have a license.
JFL u from UK girls are here are super easy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and SoyGune
exactament bro they all have 'down for a sesh' in their bios as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 6128
Take a bus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 6873
@SoyGune bruh I live in the East and they literally on the west coast like in Devon I'm not that thirsty

You can bro you have to do it in settings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
You can bro you have to do it in settings
Damn, i can only choose
My country firsr
Just my country
Worldwide

And my god is 80% i came across so far subhumam jfl

First time hearing a out this app, is there a reason to use it next to Tinder and other big dogs?

“Geared towards teenagers and young adults aged 13 to 25, the app allows users to create video livestreams with up to 10 friends.”
Yeah seems like a paradise for pedos.