How effective is nizoral to reduce dht in scalp.

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
Is it very effective or a scam?

It certainly won't be as effective as fin or dut, but it's a must have if you want to keep the reaper at bay.

METHOD:
The effect of 2% KCZ shampoo was compared to that of an unmedicated shampoo used in combination with or without 2% minoxidil therapy.

RESULTS:
Hair density and size and proportion of anagen follicles were improved almost similarly by both KCZ and minoxidil regimens. The sebum casual level appeared to be decreased by KCZ.

Repeated experiments showed similar effects, confirming the efficacy of KCZ as a hair growth stimulant. Although the therapeutic mechanism of topical KCZ for hair growth is unclear, our results suggest that topical applications of the substance are useful for treating seborrheic dermatitis accompanied by hair regression or male pattern hair loss.

It certainly won't be as effective as fin or dut, but it's a must have if you want to keep the reaper at bay.

Will the dht rise back if i stop using it?

Probably. It's just shampoo, why stop using it?
I used it before and it made my hair very dry.i have long hair, so i want my hair to be smooth and bouncy

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I used it before and it made my hair very dry.i have long hair, so i want my hair to be smooth and bouncy

You just have to use it once a week. You can switch to regenepure DR though which does not leave your hair frizzy

I use it to clear my scalp of scabs, it also makes my hair dry.

Also would it be a good idea to dermaroll before using nizoral ?

I don't think it made a difference to my hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Tbh everyone with norwooding needs to t max and dom max
If u dont have a chad jaw as a bald man ur subhuman

Get nizoral cream for the temples

Just wash your hair twice a week. Use Nizoral once a week. To counter the dryness caused by Nizoral, and get smooth silky shiny hair, use a hair mask once a week, and wash your hair with a sulfate-free shampoo afterwards.

i use it and minoxidil and hair seems to have stopped receding (inb4 cope)

i use it and minoxidil and hair seems to have stopped receding (inb4 cope)
How do you know it's not the minoxidil working and not nizoral?