How effective would this be for whitening teeth?

N1666

N1666

Kraken
Screenshot 20240525 203441

25% hydrogen peroxide is pretty high and on par with what would be used professionally. It won't damage my enamel either. The site is legit too (tretinoin world) I order from there regularly.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
25% should work too, pneumo used 45% and the results were absolutely crazy. Try it out
and pls send me the link to the product

• +1
Reactions: N1666
just risk permanently damaging ur enamel because you want to do fewer sessions of whitening theorem

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and N1666
just risk permanently damaging ur enamel because you want to do fewer sessions of whitening theorem
who gives a flying fuck people here are doing diy self buccal fat removal and you cry about hydrogen peroxide JFL

• +1
who gives a flying fuck people here are doing diy self buccal fat removal and you cry about hydrogen peroxide JFL
nobody did that and even if they did then yes they'd be retarded

theres not even any reason to use hydrogen peroxide for teeth whitening, 35-45% carbamide peroxide works well and doesnt damage ur enamel (which does not regenerate)

• +1
nobody did that and even if they did then yes they'd be retarded

theres not even any reason to use hydrogen peroxide for teeth whitening, 35-45% carbamide peroxide works well and doesnt damage ur enamel (which does not regenerate)
i will damage ur enamel with my cook

• JFL
So I followed that guy’s guide and whitened my teeth with 30 or 35% hydrogen peroxide gel after applying gingival barrier. Did like 3 rounds of 15 minutes. At the end of the 3rd round I had to quickly wipe off the gel because it started getting extremely fucking painful. Like severe nerve pain.

I didn’t actually damage my teeth or gums it’s just what happens when you use HP that strong on your teeth. I got pretty mid results but supposedly you need to leave it on for longer to get better results. That would be very painful which is why dentists are supposed to do it so they can be there to supervise the process and give you anti sensitivity gel for your teeth. Spent like 70 or 80 dollars on all the supplies, didn’t even feel like it was worth it. Crest whitestrips work well unless ur teeth are super yellow in which case just go to the dentist

• +1
You can try 25% but be gentle, enamel is very important for healthy teeth.

• +1
So I followed that guy’s guide and whitened my teeth with 30 or 35% hydrogen peroxide gel after applying gingival barrier. Did like 3 rounds of 15 minutes. At the end of the 3rd round I had to quickly wipe off the gel because it started getting extremely fucking painful. Like severe nerve pain.

I didn’t actually damage my teeth or gums it’s just what happens when you use HP that strong on your teeth. I got pretty mid results but supposedly you need to leave it on for longer to get better results. That would be very painful which is why dentists are supposed to do it so they can be there to supervise the process and give you anti sensitivity gel for your teeth. Spent like 70 or 80 dollars on all the supplies, didn’t even feel like it was worth it. Crest whitestrips work well unless ur teeth are super yellow in which case just go to the dentist
yeah exactly op dont be a retard like this guy

i used carbamide peroxide 35% and had it on for like an hour each over the 3 sessions i did and got good results

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis and N1666