how else to debloat?

mouthwashdrinker

mouthwashdrinker

goomaxxer
Mom said no furosemide, ab low 20's in body fat, currently taking 5000 mg of potassium gluconate, normal caffiene diuretics, she just barged in my room while i was writing this and threatened to take my pc away. bruh

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad and Outerz14
Mom said no furosemide, ab low 20's in body fat, currently taking 5000 mg of potassium gluconate, normal caffiene diuretics, she just barged in my room while i was writing this and threatened to take my pc away. bruh
biggest looks max atm would probably be to get rid of your mom lmao. you’re doing just about everything there is to do as far as debilitating goes, next try losing some fat boyo

furosemide
dude i'm sorry but why the fuck would you even consider a dieuritic at ur age, this medication isn't going to fix the root cause of your so called "bloat", just going to put a bandage over the wound.

Also dude your 20% fucking body fat, that's not a bloat that's just fat on your face.

your mom is trying to save you. i gurantee you will fuck yoursel up taking furosemide cause you have no idea how to use it, where to source it properly, etc. listen to your mom and just hit the gym kid and practice good habits. hop off this site

i already lift. im fat bc of a dirty bulk for the last 14 years, whats a goopd bf to cut to?