How Ethnics are committing treason against their own countries and people, in favour of the white man [And why it is only going to get worse]

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
There are 1 billion indians, 1 billion chinese. 60 million whites in UK

So while whites are smarter than ethnics, there is 1 billion of them. So just by pure numbers, there is going to be a lot of high iq people in their countries, even despite their country is poor and stupid on average.

When an ethnic is really smart, most of them to go to white countries for better opportunities, more money etc

all the greatest minds in the entire world from every country, go to white countries.

Which helps grow white economies, they help white people progress in technology, and every other area.

instead of using their High IQ to help their home country grow, and helping them progress in technology and innovation etc..

they actually betray you and join the white man's side

so white countries will continue getting even richer and even more advanced than your countries. rich get richer. poor get poorer. the moat is only growing deeper

If that's not treason and betrayal, i dont know what is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, gribsufer1, TheAnomaly and 10 others
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 27561, try2beme and 1 other person
Water thread for anyone living in third world country.
Trying to improve a third world shithole outside of politics is pointless and you will most likely end up murdered or corrupted.

It's actually impossible to rise and change these countries, only people who have achieved this are from already wealthy and influential families or outsiders.

Fuck my country, I ain't trying to save a bunch of apes and corrupted politicians while I myself am fucking poor.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, 5'8manlet, Kamui and 2 others
also dilutes white genes

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, gribsufer1, GamerCel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 23219, amkcel and 11 others
yes this is a very concerning issue
I see too many 5'4 dalits impregnating aryan stacies

jfl but actual concern is trillionare arab ogres impregnating every race and baboons raping anything they see

if it is of any consolation, an ethnic who was fluent in Punjabi performed my nerve decompression and now im 10x worse off.

ethnics should be doing this to white HTN+ only

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 6128, theRiderEffect and 2 others
Not really. In India its not happening. People educated in west going back to india and doing business or job there.

Not really. In India its not happening. People educated in west going back to india and doing business or job there.

yea bro people are totally going to get $100k student loans in america then go back to india and earn $200 per month

• +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect
yea bro people are totally going to get $100k student loans in america then go back to india and earn $200 per month

India is legit recession proof atm. Hub of startups while west is shit job market anyways. good luck getting top jobs. they want cheap wagie slave

India is legit recession proof atm. Hub of startups while west is shit job market anyways. good luck getting top jobs. they want cheap wagie slave
average monthly wage in india is $150 per month

average monthly wage in america is $7000 per month

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
average monthly wage in india is $150 per month

average monthly wage in america is $7000 per month
Yes pay tax, pay huge rent, pay high price for things you buy. that 150 salary is not for foreign degree holders. If anything, the people coming back are more interested in startups.

Dnr but Deathnics should rope

• +1
Reactions: OmiaSubhuman
Yes pay tax, pay huge rent, pay high price for things you buy. that 150 salary is not for foreign degree holders. If anything, the people coming back are more interested in startups.
indians pay an extremely higher % of their wages towards rent, groceries, etc than americans do

why do u think ur all so skinny and starving, while americans are fat

excess income

the thing you dont have

bro forget ur fantasy about them getting a foriegn degree and going back to india

that is a fucking meme

why would they go and get a degree for 100k in the west when the maximum they can earn back in india is like 500 per month in a giga high paying job

they'll nveer be able to pay it back

avg wage US , 6000 per month
avg wage india , 170 per month

cost to live US, 100
cost to live india, 28

The average american earns 36x more money than the average Indian

The cost to live in america is only 3.5x higher than the cost to live in India

source: https://www.worlddata.info/cost-of-living.php

Actually caging at you

bro forget ur fantasy about them getting a foriegn degree and going back to india

that is a fucking meme

why would they go and get a degree for 100k in the west when the maximum they can earn back in india is like 500 per month in a giga high paying job

they'll nveer be able to pay it back

avg wage US , 6000 per month
avg wage india , 170 per month

cost to live US, 100
cost to live india, 28

The average american earns 36x more money than the average Indian

The cost to live in america is only 3.5x higher than the cost to live in India

source: https://www.worlddata.info/cost-of-living.php

Actually caging at you
because their life is not all about money. the people also matter, the culture also matter. Their family is also in India(have connections). Keep slaving in west office with no family culture and india is hypersocial, far more than all west countries combined. And like i said that salary is not for foreign graduate. Most of them also do startups, i doubt you can apply salary on that.

Your west high salary is not living life of high status in west while indian high salary is living life of high status. Status and money matter far more in india than in west.

because their life is not all about money. the people also matter, the culture also matter. Their family is also in India(have connections). Keep slaving in west office with no family culture and india is hypersocial, far more than all west countries combined. And like i said that salary is not for foreign graduate. Most of them also do startups, i doubt you can apply salary on that.

Your west high salary is not living life of high status in west while indian high salary is living life of high status. Status and money matter far more in india than in west.
ur living a delusional fantasy

they still need US salary to pay back the $100k loan they took out. maybe they can consider going home afterwards but by then theyre golden hancuffed

they still need US salary to pay back the $100k loan they took out. maybe they can consider going home afterwards but by then theyre golden hancuffed
Scholarships, quite a lot are rich but the ones in loan prob stay(they also work while studying)

I'm ethnic and went to a rice country, go figure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
jfl but actual concern is trillionare arab ogres impregnating every race and baboons raping anything they see
half arabs look good