How exactly can an older incel get a teen gf since they’re supposedly so much easier to “manipulate”?

U

uglysub8male

Mistral
I believe that teen girls being easier for any older man to “manipulate” is a myth but I would love for it be proven true so I can do it. As a disclaimer for any US law enforcement agencies, I am speaking of 18 and 19 year old legal adults. Anyway, as an almost 27 year old I believe I am old enough but not too old for an 18 or 19 year old who likes or is at least open to older guys (which most women are). I can locate plenty of local ones online but how exactly do I go about catching the interest of one despite being sub 5 (which supposedly doesn’t matter when you’re an older man). Literally the only thing I can think of is by having a car and more money than her but a lot of guys her age and better looking likely have the same. I have no idea how I could manipulate any woman, younger or older. Like what exactly can I do as an older guy that would attract and make me stand out to a pretty young thing that younger and more attractive guys can’t?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
my personal anecdote is that 17 yr old chicks in my class bragged about fucking older guys, imagine that i was playing fortnite, trying to watch hamza, whilst these bitches got their backs blown out by 25 yr olds.

"older incel" Tales

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
an older attractive guy can tap into other markets. same as a young one. But it doesn't work like that if the "older incel" doens't have anything of value. You're not bringing anything to the table.

maybe offer weed for bjs idk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and uglysub8male
trying to watch hamza
this gave me so many bad memories
hamza is such a scammer these days man
now he jsut tries to be andrew tate with his wannabe hustlers university course lol

this gave me so many bad memories
hamza is such a scammer these days man
now he jsut tries to be andrew tate with his wannabe hustlers university course lol
i think hamza is inherently good. It's just that, so little people actually adheres to his advice.

i think hamza is inherently good. It's just that, so little people actually adheres to his advice.
personally his old advice used to be water but after all that grifting and lying i just cant take him seriously anymore
eveything he says nowadays is just old info reused

personally his old advice used to be water but after all that grifting and lying i just cant take him seriously anymore
eveything he says nowadays is just old info reused

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and alurmo
an older attractive guy can tap into other markets. same as a young one. But it doesn't work like that if the "older incel" doens't have anything of value. You're not bringing anything to the table.

maybe offer weed for bjs idk
What if they can buy their own weed?

Most of men peak after they lose their buccial fat which happens naturally during mid and late twenties. You also finish bone growth at 25.
18-19 guys look like kids in comparation.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL