How exactly can I deal with the stares and stay sober?

T

Turtle

Silver
I can't take the fucking stares anymore

Every time I go outside it's always the same disgusted creeped out fucking stare, whenever this happens I immediately go back home and drink because it makes me forget about how fucking creepy everyone finds me for a moment, just a moment but it's absolutely bliss, as soon as the booze hits I just stop caring about the fact that random people irl are thinking I'm creepy and giving me disgusted looks for something that literally isn't my fault and I have absolutely zero control over, I didn't fucking choose this face or to be autistic and to have tourettes, and literally everyone just acts disgusted as fuck because of it, they look at me like I'm literal fucking vermin

There's just absolutely no way I can ever make it through life sober, I feel too much, unlike some other unfortunate people i just simply lack the ability to not be bothered by it, it just fucking gnaws and gnaws at my soul until I understandably drink to take the pain away, it's a horrible cycle, I go outside to the gym or to the store or just for a walk in the park whilst sober and with forced optimism that maybe it really is just in my head, and then I get the most repulsed stares from people and I inevitably end up getting wrecked and listening to shitty ass music, anything to make me forget about the pain of being someone who just creeps the fuck out of every single human around me

Wtf do I do guys? I can never ever deal with the agony of this sober, I will always need some kind of crutch to numb these excruciating fucking emotions that I get from the stares, I don't see a way out besides becoming full on junkie or literally just ending things tbh, I'm fully aware of where I stand in society, other people have made that extremely clear to me

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad, Roquefort and NZb6Air
Send pic in dms

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
get surgeries and ascend to look less aspie

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
How often do you see other white guys on my looks level?
nigga u're not gollummaxxed, your flaws are just very visible to the untrained eye, normies can easily recognize and understand assymetry and shit nose, just wear sunglasses and surgical mask nigga

nigga u're not gollummaxxed, your flaws are just very visible to the untrained eye, normies can easily recognize and understand assymetry and shit nose, just wear sunglasses and surgical mask nigga
Can I ever be as good looking as these two guys?

Attachments

• IMG_20240206_185742_634.jpg
    IMG_20240206_185742_634.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 0
Doesn't matter, 3 invisibles, you should get surgery, looks like you live in first world, can't be that hard to get the money

I can't take the fucking stares anymore

Every time I go outside it's always the same disgusted creeped out fucking stare, whenever this happens I immediately go back home and drink because it makes me forget about how fucking creepy everyone finds me for a moment, just a moment but it's absolutely bliss, as soon as the booze hits I just stop caring about the fact that random people irl are thinking I'm creepy and giving me disgusted looks for something that literally isn't my fault and I have absolutely zero control over, I didn't fucking choose this face or to be autistic and to have tourettes, and literally everyone just acts disgusted as fuck because of it, they look at me like I'm literal fucking vermin

There's just absolutely no way I can ever make it through life sober, I feel too much, unlike some other unfortunate people i just simply lack the ability to not be bothered by it, it just fucking gnaws and gnaws at my soul until I understandably drink to take the pain away, it's a horrible cycle, I go outside to the gym or to the store or just for a walk in the park whilst sober and with forced optimism that maybe it really is just in my head, and then I get the most repulsed stares from people and I inevitably end up getting wrecked and listening to shitty ass music, anything to make me forget about the pain of being someone who just creeps the fuck out of every single human around me

Wtf do I do guys? I can never ever deal with the agony of this sober, I will always need some kind of crutch to numb these excruciating fucking emotions that I get from the stares, I don't see a way out besides becoming full on junkie or literally just ending things tbh, I'm fully aware of where I stand in society, other people have made that extremely clear to me
Send me you face

How often do you see other white guys on my looks level?
I ain't gonna lie bro but you got an average face, not tryna cope, but I don't see what you mean by creepy. Maybe your quite tall 6'7+?
Btw you remind me of the alpinid phenotype.

stare back condescendingly. thats how i intimidate left lane hoggers who give me stares on the highway. if u're a giant it's only natural to get stares

Irl people look at interesting things like pretty woman, baby, dog, homeless person, symmetrical face etc

It's about blending in