How facially attractive do you have to be for gymcel halo?

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
I mean it seems if your average or above gymceling can increase your smv, but if your below average it only contributes to ogremaxing.
Altough if you have a below average kind high trust face it doesn't do much for you either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
@itsOVER thoughts?

Boyo it goes like this.

If you started gymcelling as a 4, you'll still be a 4. If you started as a 5, you'll still be a 5, and so on.

Gymcelling is like the cherry on top of a cake - with your face being the cake. A cherry does not increase the taste of the overall cake, at best it's just a nice bonus, at worst it means nothing at all. You'd always be better off increasing the taste of the overall cake (i.e. adding face points) then trying to cover a shit taste with decoration (i.e. by gymcelling).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Final82, Ropemaxing and 2 others
It's over if you don't have a good face

Attachments

• omegalol.jpg
    omegalol.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 324
Gymcel7

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, GoonCel, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
This eggcel needs hair transplant asap but he is instead improving his physique
"girls like bald dudes look at Jason Statham bro, being bald is alpha bro":lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and 11gaijin
"girls like bald dudes look at Jason Statham bro, being bald is alpha bro":lul::lul::lul::lul:
5 reasons why girls like bald men (includes pics of Stathom, Vin Diesel and other famous baldcels) :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: MentalCel
"Hey remember to grow a beard and post it on r/beards bro!"

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and MentalCel
At PSL 6 or above, you can choose from the following that may give you a slight advantage: gymcelling, fashionmaxxing, teethmaxing, etc. This is the minimum PSL rating where you aren't in visible to women anymore and where the little things actually start to matter.

Anything below that and your only option, in most cases, is to be a surgerycell or JBWcell.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
4.5 (average) is enough.
Boyo it goes like this.

If you started gymcelling as a 4, you'll still be a 4. If you started as a 5, you'll still be a 5, and so on.

Gymcelling is like the cherry on top of a cake - with your face being the cake. A cherry does not increase the taste of the overall cake, at best it's just a nice bonus, at worst it means nothing at all. You'd always be better off increasing the taste of the overall cake (i.e. adding face points) then trying to cover a shit taste with decoration (i.e. by gymcelling).

While I do agree with this, PSL users in general give points for a good height and body.

Boyo it goes like this.

Good take.

it adds points if shes already attracted to you, or if theres some chance she might like a perfect body as shes never had it before. it may help in some respects.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
5 at the very least.

Low bf% adds +1 point, there's a noticeable difference between a gymcelled low bf% and anorexia low bf%. So you going from a 3 to a 4 and still being ugly doesn't mean it's useless.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Low bf% adds +1 point, there's a noticeable difference between a gymcelled low bf% and anorexia low bf%. So you going from a 3 to a 4 and still being ugly doesn't mean it's useless.
True tbh I wws anorexia maxxing and I didnt get any female attention at all

At least 3.5psl

Boyo it goes like this.

https://lookism.net/Thread-Black-Pi...ADS-REALROB-GTFIH-EARTHSHATTERING-REVELATIONS

dpeends on several factors

can your face tolerate face bloat? i mean does it hold fat in the cheeks etc

a ton of other factors come into play.

but all that being said, being lean year round with a decent amount of mass 20ffmii+ (past noob gainz) is enough for the halo.

the asnwer to your thread is be as attractive as possible obviously. gymcelling wont make you more facially attractive, there totally different.

Boyo it goes like this.

That's a perfect summary

At this point I'm convinced people who havent tried it arent qualified to answer. And 6 months to a year doesnt count lol. The type of women it will attract will depend on your overall size

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
At this point I'm convinced people who havent tried it arent qualified to answer. And 6 months to a year doesnt count lol. The type of women it will attract will depend on your overall size

But it goes like this when it comes to gymcels coping:

Haven't tried it? You're lazy bro.
Tried it? You're bitter bro.

Both of those statements are true tho

If you haven't tried it you should
If you have and didn't make progress you're bitter cuz u have bad genetics

Both of those statements are true tho

If you haven't tried it you should
If you have and didn't make progress you're bitter cuz u have bad genetics

There we go boys, proof that a gymcel will never accept that his cope isn't working.

would have to see the failed results (as in the body)

at least average

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
5/10

Average.