How far am I from HTN ?

VenatorLuparius

VenatorLuparius

Your skin and bones, turn into something beautiful
Before :

dA9xdFU.jpeg

Current state :
YHWYH7s.jpeg

I still need to drop 15lbs to reach 10% body fat + cantho/lower eyelid retraction + infra fat graft.

I reckon that my jaw is within the ideal range by my eye area is still average at best.

I could also do with some hollows here and there.

Still a long way to go boyos but going from LTN to HTN was never going to be easy at all.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, asia, Detective and 19 others
mf looks like 40

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sapphiremaxxing, asia, cursedgenetics0 and 5 others
I still need to drop 15lbs to reach 10% body fat + cantho/lower eyelid retraction + infra fat graft.
very nice observation, to lose weight use ozempic. Instant weight loss. Furosemide on special occasions only since it gives negative feedback. Cantho and fat graft are very good ideas. Not too far tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brutalpilled, moreroidsmoredates, majesticincel and 1 other person
How do you look without lens distortion

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
Looking good bro, ignore the insecure racists brah:Comfy:❤️

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: asia, sportsmogger, greywind and 6 others
You’re a Tyrone bro, you’d slay in any hood!

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: jflkiefmaxxing and VenatorLuparius
How do you look without lens distortion
Don't know yet. I'm planning to have professional pictures taken soon just for my social media and OLD.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
how abvout you send better picture pics (non distorted) frankfurt side, etc

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Snowskinned and DarkAscender
Before :

dA9xdFU.jpeg

Current state :
YHWYH7s.jpeg

I reckon that my jaw is within the ideal range by my eye area is still average at best.

Still a long way to go boyos but going from LTN to HTN was never going to be easy at all.
You slayyyy Nigger!!! You are chad ignore all racist comments.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ezio6, TrueBlueRetard, imdamon and 1 other person
Mirin hard fellow black user :feelsokman:
ignore the racists, nice ascension

• +1
Reactions: greywind, EzikoIsHere, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
mirin ascension tbh but first pic is giga distorted and second ones diff angle

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
clean up the facial hair and focus on skincare since your skin looks kind of discolored and uneven.

i'm not sure about dropping to 10% BF since it might age your face more than it already has and look gaunt; your bones look angular and visible already

also not sure about the lower eyelid retraction tbh since you don't have any scleral show; i think besides the infra fat grafting you should just focus on softmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: greywind, VenatorLuparius and moreroidsmoredates

• JFL
Reactions: Detective, wsada, sportsmogger and 4 others
Before :

dA9xdFU.jpeg

Current state :
YHWYH7s.jpeg

You shouldn’t have much problem pulling a big booty black bitch

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Frontal pic :

SP1UZEc.jpeg

Fix up your eye area

then Run bbc thug game on white foids and tell them your name is tyrome and you just got out of prison you will start slaying in no time :blackpill:

Last edited:
  • JFL
get yo old ass off this site nigga unc wtf u doing here😭
u don't look bad tho

@VenatorLuparius

MTN. You have bad skin and look incredibly uncanny. Your cheekbones are too high-set and small. You would benefit from Christian Bale-esque cheekbones (lower set and much wider at the sides than at the front).

Your eyes look too far apart on your face. See this thread for help on that: https://looksmax.org/threads/ipd-es-ratio-eme-angle-is-borderline-meaningless-for-harmony.90416/

Hairline: N/A. Can't see much of it.

Eye tilt: Neutral looks better than positive. PCT looks bad in motion and when you are smiling or laughing.

FWHR: Can't tell. You keep taking your photos from a downward angle.

Eyebrows: Get rid of the slight arch. The tail end of both brows should always sit lower than the fronts. Don't question me on this. It is just one of those things that add to facial harmony, IMO. Be mindful though to avoid the melting face look.

Your tall, square chin makes your mouth look much more narrow than actually it is, giving you the stereotypical bitchboy look (no offence). This is sort of remedied by your thick, combed down moustache.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and ahouzeh18
You look good.
I don't think it's fair to point out flaws such as "your nose is too wide" or "your eyes are too far apart" since they're typical and probably more harmonious for your phenotype.
I'd say Leanmax and you can be HTN

• +1
Reactions: Unalive
You look good.
I don't think it's fair to point out flaws such as "your nose is too wide" or "your eyes are too far apart" since they're typical and probably more harmonious for your phenotype.
I'd say Leanmax and you can be HTN
Nah. He is from the Sahel. People from that region can look pseudo-Horner. He can get away with a smaller nose.

Also, you are dead wrong. He should not leanmax. It already looks like he's done something to his chin. The frontal pic looks better than the ones in the OP because his face is a lot more filled out, and therefore more natural looking. Facial averageness is very important.

• +1
Nah. He is from the Sahel. People from that region can look pseudo-Horner. He can get away with a smaller nose.

Also, you are dead wrong. He should not leanmax. It already looks like he's done something to his chin. The frontal pic looks better than the ones in the OP because his face is a lot more filled out, and therefore more natural looking. Facial averageness is very important.
People from sahel have caucasoid skulls

• +1
Reactions: Unalive
@VenatorLuparius

MTN. You have bad skin and look incredibly uncanny. Your cheekbones are too high-set and small. You would benefit from Christian Bale-esque cheekbones (lower set and much wider at the sides than at the front).

Your eyes look too far apart on your face. See this thread for help on that: https://looksmax.org/threads/ipd-es-ratio-eme-angle-is-borderline-meaningless-for-harmony.90416/

Hairline: N/A. Can't see much of it.

Eye tilt: Neutral looks better than positive. PCT looks bad in motion and when you are smiling or laughing.

FWHR: Can't tell. You keep taking your photos from a downward angle.

Eyebrows: Get rid of the slight arch. The tail end of both brows should always sit lower than the fronts. Don't question me on this. It is just one of those things that add to facial harmony, IMO. Be mindful though to avoid the melting face look.

View attachment 3175391

Your tall, square chin makes your mouth look much more narrow than actually it is, giving you the stereotypical bitchboy look (no offence). This is sort of remedied by your thick, combed down moustache.
Imo it's useless for OP to chase aesthetics at that age and with his FOB pheno. If I was him. I'd just roidmaxx and try to appeal to that niche.

why do u want an infra fat graft? looks like u have a decent fat pad over there

Imo it's useless for OP to chase aesthetics at that age and with his FOB pheno. If I was him. I'd just roidmaxx and try to appeal to that niche.
Meh. I think you are being too harsh. He has his height going for him.

Btw. @VenatorLuparius The hair on top and the sides should always be of a similar length. Never cut the sides short in comparison to the top. You will only succeed in bringing attention to what already looks like a low FWHR.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Before :

dA9xdFU.jpeg

Current state :
YHWYH7s.jpeg

Lips need some fixing, clean up the facial hair needs to be fuller and groomed, grow your hair out to add some more to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back