How far can I get with pulling my maxilla forward with my elastics?

Hexmask

Hexmask

Iron
Title. Have been undergoing Invisalign treatment for an underbite, a few teeth here and there messed up, narrow arches, and because of the underbite previously a slightly recessed maxilla. I've made great progress in the expansion of my palate from the Invisalign aswell as my maxilla/underbite. Im coming up to the end of my first scanned trays which I believe were 17 in total. My orthodontist said we would probably do alignments. My question is simply how far can I get? Or is that a person to person thing. He most likely will do x-rays and without sounding like a BP dweeb i'll bring up my maxilla and palate and emphasize that I want to be mogger.

the bands bring your lower jaw making your maxilla and lower jaw both recessed, so your maxilla wont be brought forward

the bands bring your lower jaw making your maxilla and lower jaw both recessed, so your maxilla wont be brought forward
If anything I’m more projective in the context of my jaw and maxilla and have pics of that confirming my assumptions. So not sure man