How far can you get with collegen/ anti age maxing any one pics for pm or post of progress

user123456

user123456

Equinox
Title

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
if ur young progress is delaying decline

if ur young progress is delaying decline
What if i look 25 at 20 can i go back with extrme collegen meausres like morphues 8 tret red light therapy

• +1
What if i look 25 at 20 can i go back with extrme collegen meausres like morphues 8 tret red light therapy
idk . just healthmax and maybe . all these procedures could make things worse .

idk . just healthmax and maybe . all these procedures could make things worse .
I have seen a lot of good results off morphues 8 this forum doesnt seem to have good threads on this all they car about is bonez

• +1
I have seen a lot of good results off morphues 8 this forum doesnt seem to have good threads on this all they car about is bonez
i really dont know . i want to look younger idk how .

i really dont know . i want to look younger idk how .
Look into morpheus 8 and also skin undertones play into it to and all the basic collegen maxing so does hair style and overall style play into it

• +1
Do your parents look older for their age?

ye i basically have collagen of late teens now but my PIH is subhuamnity so i refuse to take pic

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Pih? Howd you achieve that?
tanned every day for 3 years at noon took modafinil every day slept 5 hours and at 5 am subhuam diet (before ray peat) did extremely intense gym sessions etc all raped my collagen

been on tret / taz for two years and also using azelaic / glycolic acid now. Infrared incandescent light after 7 pm to regenerate collagen and lower stress hormones, will get dermastamp soon and might get pico laser cos hyperpigmentation is dogshit takes long time to go only glycolic acid taz speeds it up

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and arabcelxxx
tanned every day for 3 years at noon took modafinil every day slept 5 hours and at 5 am subhuam diet (before ray peat) did extremely intense gym sessions etc all raped my collagen

been on tret / taz for two years and also using azelaic / glycolic acid now. Infrared incandescent light after 7 pm to regenerate collagen and lower stress hormones, will get dermastamp soon and might get pico laser cos hyperpigmentation is dogshit takes long time to go only glycolic acid taz speeds it up
Mirin your dedication bhai, how tall were you agian 6’3? Do you think all that growth hormone released aged you?

Mirin your dedication bhai, how tall were you agian 6’3? Do you think all that growth hormone released aged you?
i have been hypo since age 15 probably and giga high cortisol so yes but i reversed most of it w ray peat diet still not close to 100 percent tho (id wager like 60-70 , before i was at like 30)

my dad has subhuman skin genes so ill probably be on taz/ glycolic for life, and dermastamp every few months. maybe get laser every few years etc, after age 30 a facelift and some micro botox / fat grafts. I wont be getting fillers tho

• +1
i have been hypo since age 15 probably and giga high cortisol so yes but i reversed most of it w ray peat diet still not close to 100 percent tho (id wager like 60-70 , before i was at like 30)

my dad has subhuman skin genes so ill probably be on taz/ glycolic for life, and dermastamp every few months. maybe get laser every few years etc, after age 30 a facelift and some micro botox / fat grafts. I wont be getting fillers tho
Never heard of taz/ glycolic until today what is it?

Yeah filler would age you more, thoughts on fenol peel I have this superstition that they thin out your top layer of skin and leave it looking like a females skin, soft and youthful but susceptible to aging IMG 3984

Yeah filler would age you more, thoughts on fenol peel I have this superstition that they thin out your top layer of skin and leave it looking like a females skin, soft and youthful but susceptible to agingView attachment 2963440
phenol peel is too harsh only those w insane atrophic acne scars should get it

if u want to lighten hyperpigmentation or something glycolic peel would be better

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and arabcelxxx
What do think of laser skin resurfacing/ morphues 8
all those things prolly only make sense if atrophic acne scars/ acne/ hyperpigmentation melasma etc if u just want better skin eat diet high in gelatin low in muscle meat high vit c fruits distributed throughout the day (just 10 mg vit c ramps up collagen prod. so u can ramp it up throughout the day if u eat fruit juice thrice a day for eg. or juice it and drink at even intervals), get in minerals/take lycopene to quench free radicals/ anti oxidant/ maybe devlop a slight tan (helps hide blmishes)

topical like taz glyoclic acid cleanser ceamide moisturiser jojoba/sqalane oil maybe topical vit c/ niacinamide as a serum is more than enough

once ur 30 plus mayb u can start looking into laser etc and 34 plus facelift micro botox PDO threads RF microneedling PRP facial etc

all those things prolly only make sense if atrophic acne scars/ acne/ hyperpigmentation melasma etc if u just want better skin eat diet high in gelatin low in muscle meat high vit c fruits distributed throughout the day (just 10 mg vit c ramps up collagen prod. so u can ramp it up throughout the day if u eat fruit juice thrice a day for eg. or juice it and drink at even intervals), get in minerals/take lycopene to quench free radicals/ anti oxidant/ maybe devlop a slight tan (helps hide blmishes)

topical like taz glyoclic acid cleanser ceamide moisturiser jojoba/sqalane oil maybe topical vit c/ niacinamide as a serum is more than enough

once ur 30 plus mayb u can start looking into laser etc and 34 plus facelift micro botox PDO threads RF microneedling PRP facial etc
I got nd folds and bad fat pads im trying to fix so im trying extreme measures

I got nd folds and bad fat pads im trying to fix so im trying extreme measures
nd ? u mean naso? u can try PDO thread for that but it sounds like u need fat grafts rather than collagen, actually bad colagen is pretty rare

the reason i use taz and glycolic is due to my PIH and slight acne scarring. If i didnt have those id use taz like once a week just for maintaneance and focus on diet/ sleep instead

nd ? u mean naso? u can try PDO thread for that but it sounds like u need fat grafts rather than collagen, actually bad colagen is pretty rare

the reason i use taz and glycolic is due to my PIH and slight acne scarring. If i didnt have those id use taz like once a week just for maintaneance and focus on diet/ sleep instead
Im to scared to do pdo my self jfl i also got forhead lines to

Im to scared to do pdo my self jfl i also got forhead lines to
its not hard just wathc a tutorial and read some blogs , u cant really do anything that harmful w pdo except maybe bruising which lasts a week

but u shoud probably just get fat grafts

taz helps with forehead lines but micro botox also helps

• +1
Reactions: user123456
its not hard just wathc a tutorial and read some blogs , u cant really do anything that harmful w pdo except maybe bruising which lasts a week

but u shoud probably just get fat grafts

taz helps with forehead lines but micro botox also helps
Can i pm you my pics? Just dont share them

How will you get back to 100%? And if you weren’t collagen minned in the first place do you think you could go even beyond 100% and to 120-200?

How will you get back to 100%? And if you weren’t collagen minned in the first place do you think you could go even beyond 100% and to 120-200?
for me even skin texture is enough, i dont want insane collagen and i also think its a meme u just get gay glow like tret users, a slight tan and caroteneoid maxing can usually make the skin "glow " better than overdosing on tret. Although im still going to microneedle as usually more collagen the better (and type of collagen aslo matters which is why collagen peptides etc dont do much as comp to topical treatments), type 3 , and 17 are the more difficult to make and also very important for skin tightening, and type 1 is easily made although its not to be underestimated either

• +1
for me even skin texture is enough, i dont want insane collagen and i also think its a meme u just get gay glow like tret users, a slight tan and caroteneoid maxing can usually make the skin "glow " better than overdosing on tret. Although im still going to microneedle as usually more collagen the better (and type of collagen aslo matters which is why collagen peptides etc dont do much as comp to topical treatments), type 3 , and 17 are the more difficult to make and also very important for skin tightening, and type 1 is easily made although its not to be underestimated either
What will you do for more type 3 &17 collagen, would pairing microneedling prp be all that better?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
What will you do for more type 3 &17 collagen, would pairing microneedling prp be all that better?
yea microneedling w dermastamp is imo best way to increase those and maybe rejuran mesotherapy, tazarotene also increaess those a bit

• +1
IMG 4867

do you think its possible to get skin like this and keep it at 20 y.o

• +1
nah pretty hard especially since pale skin, darker skin hides a lot of blemishes, he has either been filter frauded to oblivion or top tier genes
How hard we talking lmao

yea microneedling w dermastamp is imo best way to increase those and maybe rejuran mesotherapy, tazarotene also increaess those a bit
Im gonna order it rn

IMG 4927 IMG 4926
Which one should I get?

nah pretty hard especially since pale skin, darker skin hides a lot of blemishes, he has either been filter frauded to oblivion or top tier genes
What the best way to get rid of those blemishes? Do you think tca peels can get rid of white&black heads

How hard we talking lmao
he has top percentile pore size and collagen from that pic, irl he prolly doesnt look like that . imo if u have even skin texture and decent "glow" to face from a light tan or carotenes or both ur good, u can slowly increase face collagen w taz and microneedling (even at home but be careful) and eating glycine and vit c rich diets

• +1
Reactions: AySab
What the best way to get rid of those blemishes? Do you think tca peels can get rid of white&black heads
yea but those things can have sides as well and some get rebound hyperpigmentation

• +1
Reactions: AySab and arabcelxxx
ye i basically have collagen of late teens now but my PIH is subhuamnity so i refuse to take pic
PIH because too many chemical creams on your face?
want to whitemaxx s obadly but hydroquinone has possible rebound hyperpigmentation and who knows what long term effects are?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AySab and JohnDoe
from tanning every day for 3 years w 0 sunscreen jfl
also any product recs? i have huge pores on my nose and it obviously becomes blackheads very quickly after i've washed my face, brutal tbh.

also any product recs? i have huge pores on my nose and it obviously becomes blackheads very quickly after i've washed my face, brutal tbh.
Glycolic acid 7 percent from oridinary

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Whats better dermastamping with 16 pins or 40?

The worst part of ageing is fat pad loss if you’re a pretty boy or boneless.

• +1
Reactions: AySab