how fast can i see results with accutane

MTMM

MTMM

suicidemaxxed since 7 years old now,now 15
i will take 10mg ed for 2 months and if it doesnt go away i will take 20mg ed for 6 months

people say to expect results after 6 months. but do expect these 6 months to be tough as fuck mentally

everything cleared for me at 1 month, small bumps on my forehead dissapeared.

some persistent marks on my cheek never cleared which probably means theyre pie-scars

everything cleared for me at 1 month, small bumps on my forehead dissapeared.

some persistent marks on my cheek never cleared which probably means theyre pie-scars
dose?i have moderate acne,i just want holywood type skin

dose?i have moderate acne,i just want holywood type skin
tbh i never got that holywood glowy skin, those guys use makeup and other products BUT under certain lightings i would get a similar glow sometimes. my skin texture and oilyness changed, all of my facial skin became very smooth to the touch, atleast where i dont have facial hair

i was on 20mg/day for 11 months but only had a few persistent pimples on my cheeks and would get breakouts eating bad (This went away too idk how)

you got to stick to a course dependant on your body weight and daily dosage, unless you experience sides

tbh i never got that holywood glowy skin, those guys use makeup and other products BUT under certain lightings i would get a similar glow sometimes. my skin texture and oilyness changed, all of my facial skin became very smooth to the touch, atleast where i dont have facial hair

i was on 20mg/day for 11 months but only had a few persistent pimples on my cheeks and would get breakouts eating bad (This went away too idk how)

you got to stick to a course dependant on your body weight and daily dosage, unless you experience sides
i dont have it from my doc i bought it online

i dont have it from my doc i bought it online
you are supposed to take a cumulative/total dose depending on your weight.

its 120-150mg/kg.

multiply 120 x your kilograms and thats the total mg you have to take over time
then divide that number by the daily dosage of mg you want to take to find out in how many days/months you will be done. smaller dosages come with supposedly milder side effects and draw the course longer, bigger dosage and you will be done quicker.

if you do it, go all the way as it is suggested unless you experience sides.

you are supposed to take a cumulative/total dose depending on your weight.

its 120-150mg/kg.

multiply 120 x your kilograms and thats the total mg you have to take over time
then divide that number by the daily dosage of mg you want to take to find out in how many days/months you will be done. smaller dosages come with supposedly milder side effects and draw the course longer, bigger dosage and you will be done quicker.

if you do it, go all the way as it is suggested unless you experience sides.
so i would have to take 8,4 g damn