How fast do people actually bald?

Deleted member 9666

Deleted member 9666

Send
Obviously, everyone is different, but what's the average? How long does it take for the average balding man to get to the point where they need to shave their head, or to the point where other people actually notice you are balding? Lets say norwood 3?

There are people on this forum and online who claim to have gone bald within 1-3 years after they first noticed MPB. Is this rare?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 2968
i went from nw1 at 15 to nw3 at 19
jfl :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 9511
Obviously, everyone is different, but what's the average? How long does it take for the average balding man to get to the point where they need to shave their head, or to the point where other people actually notice you are balding? Lets say norwood 3?
Well, how fast do you wanna go bald?

nw2 at 16 still nw2-2.5 something like that

• So Sad
Reactions: Lawton88
Too much variance.

I had 2 friends who went from seemingly normal looking hair at 17 to full on bald by 19.

I have another friend who was like NW 2.5 at 18 and I was sure he'd be bald as fuck soon, and now he's like 34 and his hair is the same. Doesn't even know about fin or anything either

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member
Too much variance.

I had 2 friends who went from seemingly normal looking hair at 17 to full on bald by 19.

I have another friend who was like NW 2.5 at 18 and I was sure he'd be bald as fuck soon, and now he's like 34 and his hair is the same. Doesn't even know about fin or anything either
Most guys who start balding young end up bald but not always

i went from nw1 at 15 to nw3 at 19
jfl :feelswah:
Get Calcium from dairy or eggshell powder to get your Calcium : Phosphorus ratio to 1 : 1 ideally 2 : 1 (check how much phosphorus you are getting by inputing your daily diet in cronometer. or estimate), and eat Beef Liver from a butcher once per week or more (for Copper).

Get Calcium from dairy or eggshell powder to get your Calcium : Phosphorus ratio to 1 : 1 ideally 2 : 1 (check how much phosphorus you are getting by inputing your daily diet in cronometer. or estimate), and eat Beef Liver from a butcher once per week or more (for Copper).
This is cope. All I need is finasteride+minox

He was chad
why do you think people bald at 20 nowadays, when seeing someone younger then 40 balding was very rare 50 years ago? why is there less balding and obesity in countries with high dairy consumption?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Deleted member 14848
There's too much variance for a specific answer, it's either aggressive when it happens or isn't

Problem with this question is that most surveys won't categorize you as balding until you are NW 4, which most guys will hit by 50 when they can't "muh mature hairline" cope anymore

Just for simplicity, we can say you have above average hair pattern for each decade of life if you maintain
20s: <=NW1
30s: <=NW2
40s: <=NW3
50s: <=NW4
60s: <=NW5
70s: <=NW6
80s: <=NW7

Despite that, everything beyond NW3 is going to look ass despite it being "normal"

Most hair transplant surgeons will will try to restore their patients to a Norwood 2 because it's a natural "mature hairline" and will look normal when you are old and because that's easier to maintain for life with transplants and drugs than NW1.

NW1 at old age is incredibly rare anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member and Prettyboy
Too much variance.

Oldcel

It depends on the person. Can take 2-3 years or 10 years upon noticing the first signs

Its crazy all the young balding people now. Its over before it even started for most of them.

Seems to be a lot more than years ago. Bad facial structure possibly causing this more often now?

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, coolguy1 and wristcel
Its crazy all the young balding people now. Its over before it even started for most of them.

Seems to be a lot more than years ago. Bad facial structure possibly causing this more often now?
i'm curious too. I see so many young people with hairlines not much better than mine, and i'm an oldcel who's looking at a transplant soon! (think i'm maybe nw 2.5 ish?)

• +1
it's been pretty slow for me then again I'm thinning more than balding

Usually happens over the course of a few years.

Some of my peers have ben NW3 since their teenage years. Your only hope is warrior skull shape.

• +1