How fast does it take to lose bf%?

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Sphinx
I’m eating a bit under maintenance right now is it gonna take months to see a big change? Should I eat even less if I want to have a bigger change quick? I want to go down from like 18/20% to 15/16%

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and bogii
I’m eating a bit under maintenance right now is it gonna take months to see a big change? Should I eat even less if I want to have a bigger change quick? I want to go down from like 18/20% to 15/16%
if you don't mind to loose muscle in the process cut eating completely off (starvemaxx) lost 12kg in 1 month

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Lygodactylus, Deleted member 5815 and 2 others
if you don't mind to loose muscle in the process cut eating completely off (starvemaxx) lost 12kg in 1 month
wtf sounds unhealthy as fuck and unmantainable

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok
12kg is a bit to mush I currently weigh around 78kg but want to go down 5-7 kg or that’s at lest what I think I should go down, I would prefer to not lose to much muscle but I will try to eat less so I can get better results

• +1
Reactions: bogii
  • +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
You can lose 2 lbs per week if you enter a 1000 caloric deficit every single day.

Lifting weights is the best way to burn calories without increasing hunger, but you still have to train hard.

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and Romeo1111
OP, first time when i got to 11-12% sub i did it without even feeling the proccess, basically what i did was to cardiomax, i ran 6 times a week 45 minutes - 50 min each day . like 50-60km weekly . and just avoid salt / sugar . 5-7kg can be lost quickly maybe 2-3 months

• +1
cardio is a key tbh . the harder you do it the less you will feel the hunger afterwards.

• +1
you werent eating at all??? mirin the dedication did you take electrolytes

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111 and bogii
you werent eating at all??? mirin the dedication did you take electrolytes
I was eating but only once a day + an apple or banana for vitamins had to study that's why I had no time to eat :D

checked my vitamin levels and they are all good :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111 and Deleted member 5815
that depends solely on energy balance

• +1
I starved maxed to veiny abs and losing 15kg over the course of 2 months.

Not worth it and I gained it all back in 6 months.

Just intermieent fast and watch calories and if you're starting to get super lean just do low impact cardio and cut out more foods.

and by fast i mean literally nothing. drink as little water as possible and don't drink any coffee or zero calorie drinks. givev yourslef a 7 hour eating window

• +1
and by fast i mean literally nothing. drink as little water as possible and don't drink any coffee or zero calorie drinks. givev yourslef a 7 hour eating window
why nothing?

why nothing?
because it will blunt the autophagy which is necessary for keeping appetite low and energy high. It supposedly also helps with aging and immune system.

I did black coffee fasts and they spike your cortisol and catabolize your muscle and puts your body into survival mode where you have no energy and burn less calories.

I can say with experience that the easiest way to lose weight is Ramadan style dry fasting but with no suhoor (morning meal). So from waking up (say you go to bed at 11 and wake up at 6:30) you won't eat until around 5-6:00pm

Last edited:
I've been losing weight rapidly, I've been running a lot of miles doing marathon training.

One thing I'd recommend is count calories and start a food diary so you can make sure your calorie allotment is good.

I've lost about 30+ pounds (no exaggeration) in the past 2 months just by eating 1500-1900 calories a day and doing a ton of cardio

• +1
Try alternative day fasting

• +1
you can calculate it;
7000 kcal = 1kg fat

that means; you eat 1000kcal less a day and after 7 days = you will burned 7000kcal = you will lose 1kg

• +1
because it will blunt the autophagy which is necessary for keeping appetite low and energy high. It supposedly also helps with aging and immune system.

I did black coffee fasts and they spike your cortisol and catabolize your muscle and puts your body into survival mode where you have no energy and burn less calories.

I can say with experience that the easiest way to lose weight is Ramadan style dry fasting but with no suhoor (morning meal). So from waking up (say you go to bed at 11 and wake up at 6:30) you won't eat until around 5-6:00pm
and critical that you break fast with lean protein source, then can implement other macros in 30/60 min later

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Lose around 1% of your body weight a week. So if you’re 200 pounds, that would be around 2 pounds a week. Much slower or much faster causes many issues and isn’t worth it.

Speed of fat loss will be dictated by the size of your calorie deficit.

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111 and Copemaxxing
i struggled with this for a while too. i pretty much did no-carb and 16-20 hour fasts saturday and sunday no food at all so a 48h fast on weekends. dropped 20kg in 50 days.

pros:
hollow cheeks
losing around 15% of BF in less than 2 months

cons:
might go insane
extreme food craving

was worth it ngl but it was a hard road

• +1
you can calculate it;
7000 kcal = 1kg fat

that means; you eat 1000kcal less a day and after 7 days = you will burned 7000kcal = you will lose 1kg
Way to big of a deficit for most people, you’d have to be huge in order to do this and still function. Also the chance of weight re-gain when the deficit is that large is almost 100%

• +1
i struggled with this for a while too. i pretty much did no-carb and 16-20 hour fasts saturday and sunday no food at all so a 48h fast on weekends. dropped 20kg in 50 days.

pros:
hollow cheeks
losing around 15% of BF in less than 2 months

cons:
might go insane
extreme food craving

was worth it ngl but it was a hard road
Have you maintained that fat loss? And are you naturally fat or skinny?

Way to big of a deficit for most people, you’d have to be huge in order to do this and still function. Also the chance of weight re-gain when the deficit is that large is almost 100%
that was just an example, how he can calculate it
i would prefer 500-600kcal less intake

but i did it with 1000kcal but not all the time
just 1 week 1000kcal less and then 500kcal less

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
This. Water fasting for 4 days made me lose at least 5 kg

• +1
Reactions: bogii
Have you maintained that fat loss? And are you naturally fat or skinny?
i was skinnyfat throughout my childhood up until last year. currently at 13% bf. i do have a good facial structure and overall bone growth if you’re asking about the hollow cheeks. if you’re really struggling i’d suggest that you completely cut off fruit and carbs from your diet, you’ll see results in the first week

• +1
i was skinnyfat throughout my childhood up until last year. currently at 13% bf. i do have a good facial structure and overall bone growth if you’re asking about the hollow cheeks. if you’re really struggling i’d suggest that you completely cut off fruit and carbs from your diet, you’ll see results in the first week
did you recognize any difference how women treat you right now
there should be a difference in behavior in women (or people in general) between skinnyfat - 13% BF

did you recognize any difference how women treat you right now
there should be a difference in behavior in women (or people in general) between skinnyfat - 13% BF
at the start yea but i got into LTR

• +1
Reactions: exeight
I dont think theres a scale. But whenever you burn a calorie, you technically burn body fat

• +1
I’m not struggling atm, I’ve found a good balance which doesn’t involve going to any extreme. I’ve tried many extremes and it always resulted in weight re-gain.

I dont think theres a scale. But whenever you burn a calorie, you technically burn body fat
Technically you’re burning and storing fat every second of the day lol, it’s the net balance that determines the outcome, hence CICO.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
You really think that was fat you lost?
It wasn't. Starting losing a lot of muscle mass at around the 2 day mark. My point was that fasting is the fastest way to lose weight, so if you want to get lean right away it's a viable option

It wasn't. Starting losing a lot of muscle mass at around the 2 day mark. My point was that fasting is the fastest way to lose weight, so if you want to get lean right away it's a viable option
It’s a dogshit option.
- You’re losing water, what’s the point?
- You’re losing muscle, literally the worst thing you can do. You’ll look worse and your metabolism is now lower, meaning it’s harder to lose fat in the future.
- it’s unsustainable, meaning you will just regain the weight back in the future but now with a slower metabolism. Congrats, you just played yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
It’s a dogshit option.
- You’re losing water, what’s the point?
- You’re losing muscle, literally the worst thing you can do. You’ll look worse and your metabolism is now lower, meaning it’s harder to lose fat in the future.
- it’s unsustainable, meaning you will just regain the weight back in the future but now with a slower metabolism. Congrats, you just played yourself.
Then what's a better option?

You’re a good candidate for anavar. It will really help you lean out your face and body while building muscle, almost no surpression of T

Then what's a better option?
Eating food and being in caloric deficit.

There’s something wrong if you thought water fasting was the only option.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Lygodactylus
Eating food and being in caloric deficit.

There’s something wrong if you thought water fasting was the only option.
Yeah, never really researched this topic cuz I have a really fast metabolism, one of my parents is an ectomorph

• +1
Yeah, never really researched this topic cuz I have a really fast metabolism, one of my parents is an ectomorph
Your advice would have been horrible for people who are naturally heavier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Lygodactylus
I starved maxed to veiny abs and losing 15kg over the course of 2 months.

Not worth it and I gained it all back in 6 months.

Just intermieent fast and watch calories and if you're starting to get super lean just do low impact cardio and cut out more foods.

Is it bad to drink zero calorie drinks?

I've been losing weight rapidly, I've been running a lot of miles doing marathon training.

One thing I'd recommend is count calories and start a food diary so you can make sure your calorie allotment is good.

I've lost about 30+ pounds (no exaggeration) in the past 2 months just by eating 1500-1900 calories a day and doing a ton of cardio
u would have lost loads of muscle too bhai

u would have lost loads of muscle too bhai
Well I literally just got into working out, I was like 25% bodyfat maybe higher and completely skinny so I don't really have any muscle to lose, I'm going to start doing powerlifting to start building muscle