how feasible is crossing the atlantic by sneaking onto a cargo ship

gribsufer1

gribsufer1

To learn who cucks you,find out who you cannot mog
from europe to america , but also by negotiating am under the table deal with the crew to work in exchange for the trip

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: glaruz, Debetro, Gonthar and 4 others
from europe to america , but also by negotiating am under the table deal with the crew to work in exchange for the trip
OOGGLYYYYY GOOOOOO

But seriously how tf would some 16 yr incel know this shit and give a realistic answer?

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Just bring a bunch of canned food and bottled drinks into a container theory:lul:

Yeah I suppose it can work but why don't you just take a flight to the US and overstay your visa?That's what most illegal immigrants from latin america do.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Just bring a bunch of canned food and bottled drinks into a container theory:lul:

Yeah I suppose it can work but why don't you just take a flight to the US and overstay your visa?That's what most illegal immigrants from latin america do.
nah like i dont have enough money or the paperwork to go to america at short notice

• So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?
nah like i dont have enough money or the paperwork to go to america at short notice
Your cargo ship idea could work tbh.

Stay safe bro.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and MoggerGaston
sounds like an adventure. mirin' hard

do it

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
why would you want to go to the US?

Just fly here and dont leave

• +1
Reactions: piec
Just fly here and dont leave
is this a legit thing you can feasibly get away with, i wanna move to usa asap after uni but it seems like so much effort to get a green card