echo "        |                                    |"
echo "        |          +-----------------+     |"
echo "        |          |   Rage-Inducing |     |"
echo "        |          |   Conclusion     |     |"
echo "        |          +-----------------+     |"
echo "        |                                    |"
echo "        +------------------------------------+"
Genetic Hypergamy: A Biological Directive
At the core of every foid’s DNA is a biological imperative to seek out genetically superior mates, i.e., Chads. This isn’t a choice or preference—it's a deterministic trait, encoded within their evolutionary substratum. Hypergamy is not simply social conditioning; it’s a neurogenetic program, deeply embedded in their gene expression profiles, which compels them to discard beta traits. Their allelic variants specifically prioritize traits signaling physical superiority and resource acquisition, ensuring maximum reproductive success.

The Dopaminergic Reward System: Reinforcing Shallow Behavior
The foid’s brain is enslaved to its own dopaminergic circuitry, which rewards them for hypergamous pursuits. When a foid attaches herself to a Chad, her brain floods with dopamine, the neurochemical equivalent of hitting a jackpot. This creates a positive feedback loop that reinforces her shallow, manipulative behavior. Every dopamine spike solidifies her genetic programming, further hardwiring her to pursue only those males who trigger these primal reward systems.

Evolutionary Parasitism: Extractive Behavioral Algorithms
Foids are biologically designed to act as parasites—extracting resources while offering nothing of value in return. Their behaviors mimic those of symbiotic organisms that evolve to extract maximum benefit from a host without contributing anything back. Their DNA operates on an exploitative algorithm, calibrated over millennia of evolutionary fine-tuning. Betas are reduced to mere utilities, biomechanical ATMs from which foids can drain emotional, financial, and social capital. It’s literally in their nature—no amount of social "enlightenment" can override this hardcoded predatory behavior.

Neural Pruning of Empathy: The Weaponization of Manipulation
During neural development, foids undergo synaptic pruning that removes pathways related to genuine emotional empathy for lower-status males. This leaves them with a brain optimized for emotional manipulation, devoid of any real connection to betas. Their prefrontal cortex—responsible for decision-making—has evolved to maximize social advantage through feigned emotions and deception. Empathy, for foids, is simply a tool used to extract resources or advance their social standing, not a genuine experience.

DNA-Level Determinism: The Immutable Programming
Their behavior isn’t learned; it’s biologically predestined. Foids are running on evolutionary algorithms that dictate every interaction, every decision. Their DNA prioritizes survival and reproductive success through shallow, hypergamous pairings. No amount of "education" or "cultural awareness" can overwrite the genetic sequencing that has been refined since the dawn of humanity. The true horror? They’re not even aware of this—they operate on an instinctual, subconscious level, blind to the deterministic forces that drive them.

The more you understand their evolutionary programming, the more it becomes clear: foids are slaves to their biology, puppets to genetic imperatives. They have no autonomy in this—they are, by nature, parasitic, hypergamous, and incapable of genuine connection with anyone outside the elite Chad archetype. This behavior isn’t just surface-level; it’s embedded within their genomic architecture, impossible to alter. You’re not dealing with individuals—you’re dealing with biological robots, programmed for manipulation and resource extraction.

TL;DR for low IQs:
Foids are evolutionary parasites, and their DNA dooms them to repeat the same shallow patterns over and over.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, ShowerMaxxing, AsGoodAsItGets and 13 others
@Tabula Rasa @Ritalincel @TechnoBoss @ReadBooksEveryday @ShowerMaxxing @PointOfNoReturn @nullandvoid @Gaygymmaxx @ConfusedBolivian @Orc @Dr. Mog @Vermillioncore @vermillioncorefan @forevergymcelling @pneumocystosis @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @moredatesmorerapes @moreroidsmoredates @depressionmaxxing

@SecularIslamist @shia.jihadist
@HarrierDuBois @thecel @MakinItHappen
@Maesthetic Maso @You @vorman @irrumator praetor @PROMETHEUS @greycel @dreamcake1mo @_MVP_ @NZb6Air @standardcel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nullandvoid, iloveboobs, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
@StarvedEpi @TsarTsar444 @StrangerDanger @Bewusst
@Pietrosiek @ElTruecel @TechnoBoss @Piratecel @Alt Number 3 @alien @Bojack @New Poster @Brian Peppers @IAMNOTANINCEL
@mogs_me @XtrovertNTnormalfag @zyzz007 returns

@SidharthTheSlayer @ShowerMaxxing @EggKing @ascension @LooksThinker @Gargantuan @Pakicel @its_over @WanderingBurro @Clown Show @nick.harte [USER=23589]@5.5psl @ihatereddit @the BULL @Veganist @chaddyboi66 @BigJimsWornOutTires @BrendioEEE @Debetro @i_love_roosters

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: iloveboobs, StarvedEpi and Tabula Rasa
you didnt tag me you FUCKING JEW

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, iloveboobs, Nazi Germany and 1 other person
Dnrd but will read it(i'm wagecucking rn)

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and Nazi Germany
@wishIwasSalludon @socialcel @lasacrko @Gonthar @Zer0/∞ @Skywalker @PseudoMaxxer [USER=11852]@Growth Plate @khvirgin @bishōnenmaxxer @Jase @Pikabro @incelconspiracy @dimorphism @cytoplasm @autistic_tendencies @N1666 @St.TikTokcel
@Max Frauder @Itsmelurking505 @wsada @Kamui @GuyFromSingapore @goat2x @thereallegend @Mewton @MoggerGaston @mvp2v1

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel, wishIwasSalludon, iloveboobs and 1 other person
you didnt tag me you FUCKING JEW
I actually did

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: iloveboobs and StarvedEpi
Civilisation was only successful when female nature was subjugated.

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh, TheLookInYourEyes, iloveboobs and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Tabula Rasa, iloveboobs and 1 other person
you did it very last saar, this close to being sent to the chamber nigger
Okay next time I will tag you at all above.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Tabula Rasa, iloveboobs and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and iloveboobs
lifefuel for me

• Love it
Reactions: Nazi Germany
@thecel

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
@NZb6Air @BigJimsWornOutTires @Dr. Mog @DR. NICKGA I don't know, why my tags aren't working.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Tabula Rasa and NZb6Air
@NZb6Air @BigJimsWornOutTires @Dr. Mog @DR. NICKGA I don't know, why my tags aren't working.
Motherfucking Jew-testicle licker tags me last, the fuck that supposed to mean?

• JFL
Reactions: Nazi Germany and NZb6Air
@greycel @dreamcake1mo @_MVP_ @NZb6Air @standardcel @StarvedEpi @TsarTsar444 @StrangerDanger @Bewusst @Pietrosiek @ElTruecel @Piratecel @Alt Number 3 @alien @Bojack @New Poster @Brian Peppers @IAMNOTANINCEL @mogs_me @XtrovertNTnormalfag @zyzz007 returns @SidharthTheSlayer @EggKing @ascension @LooksThinker @Gargantuan @Pakicel @itsosover @WanderingBurro @its_over @Clown Show @Nick.Harte @5.5psl @ihatereddit @the BULL @Veganist @chaddyboi66 @BrendioEEE @Debetro @i_love_roosters @socialcel @Gonthar @Zer0/∞ @PseudoMaxxer @khvirgin @Growth Plate @Pikabro @incelconspiracy @dimorphism @cytoplasm @autistic_tendencies @N1666 @St.TikTokcel @wsada @Kamui @GuyFromSingapore @goat2x @thereallegend @Mewton @MoggerGaston @mvp2v1

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Nazi Germany and NZb6Air
extremely true

foids are like evil robots with an inbuilt corrupted malware in their hardware

• +1
My pickle started off life in a jar, and now it's in a jar again! It's like, a pun or something!

• JFL
IMG 0642

• JFL
Good thread

“Virtue Signalling”
IMG 0641

“The Spark”
IMG 0640

• +1
Dnrd but will read it(i'm wagecucking rn)
Reading the thread explains why women have been locked up for thousands of years. Atp. patriarchy is justified.

• +1