How frame is important?

OneTwoThree

OneTwoThree

Everyone will be ugly sooner or later.
See that girls love skinny, narrows pretty boys.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22540, chawaje, ripcordgod1 and 3 others
It’s pretty important

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 25938, zharupodrugu and 2 others
depends on the girl

Attachments

• a1b84745bc4ead327a9448e08676f7fd.jpg
    a1b84745bc4ead327a9448e08676f7fd.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fingoliansubhuman, Deleted member 25938, ripcordgod1 and 6 others
Lmao girls only like skinny boys ONLY if they have wide clavicles to compensate. Hence the framepill

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, m0ss26, NateJacobs and 6 others
Lmao girls only like skinny boys ONLY if they have wide clavicles to compensate. Hence the framepill
exactly this
frame > skinny or muscular

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 19798
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 24444

Attachments

• pudzian.jpg
    pudzian.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fingoliansubhuman, Agendum, chawaje and 6 others
Idk I hear compliments about my body pretty often

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: fingoliansubhuman and Deleted member 24444
idk, I was begining to think it's a PSL meme. I've seen lanklets do relatively well
(I autistically analyse everyones frames)

Last edited:
death tier frame isn't anything good. OP if u had better frame, u would slay even more.

0 Screen Shot 2021 03 22 at 223216 6059b5e034f02

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: UglyItalian, Agendum, Deleted member 25938 and 1 other person
Everything matters, face and height and body. Obsessing over one is autistic and retarded

death tier frame isn't anything good. OP if u had better frame, u would slay even more.
Yeah, good frame is always advantage. Imagine haiving frame like Hafþór Júlíus

Nah bro I was just trolling ik how much muscle is needed
Op is saying that just be a skinny framecel is ideal for female attraction
JFL

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Nah bro I was just trolling ik how much muscle is needed
Op is saying that just be a skinny framecel is ideal for female attraction
JFL
Male gaze is female gaze. I hate retarded little cockheads like tails and WW and how they popularized this stupid horseshit. Everyone likes muscles. It's a sign of health, hence an attractive quality for you to have.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
See that girls love skinny, narrows pretty boys.
massive cope girls have a huge thing for muscles
girls when im talking to them stare at my arms the same way a dude will stare at a girls huge tits when shes talking to him

I've seen very gl guys get rejected for being twigs

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 22354 and 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 22354, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Its super important tbh boost your smv by 0.5-1.5 depends on how big you are

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Just because most prettyboys are skinny doesnt mean being skinnny is ideal. You need muscles nowadays

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 24444
Everything matters, face and height and body. Obsessing over one is autistic and retarded
Just face. Everything else is a bonus, sure, but face is always going to be the foundation.
Face is the only one that makes up for the other ones being shitty, a guy with a great face and shit frame is a slayer, a guy with a shit face and great frame isn’t. If you disagree you’re coping HARD and have limited experience tbh

Don’t know how many slayers with shitty frames and shitty heights have to exist (especially with the reverse being completely non existent) before you guys accept that the face is the #1 most important thing.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Male gaze is female gaze. I hate retarded little cockheads like tails and WW and how they popularized this stupid horseshit. Everyone likes muscles. It's a sign of health, hence an attractive quality for you to have.
female gaze is nothing but gay gaze to me
Both male and fem gaze copers are annoying but female ones are even more cause they project their insecurities, and are just low T lazyfags that think theyre better because muh skin and hair 😂

Just because most prettyboys are skinny doesnt mean being skinnny is ideal. You need muscles nowadays

Literally. They slay DESPITE being DYEL, not because

No one is arguing good looking guys “need” a good physique. But it will only help and can easily add 1-2points SMV wise in *general*

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, chawaje and Deleted member 24444
Just face. Everything else is a bonus, sure, but face is always going to be the foundation.
Face is the only one that makes up for the other ones being shitty, a guy with a great face and shit frame is a slayer, a guy with a shit face and great frame isn’t. If you disagree you’re coping HARD and have limited experience tbh

Don’t know how many slayers with shitty frames and shitty heights have to exist (especially with the reverse being completely non existent) before you guys accept that the face is the #1 most important thing.

Face is king.

BUT - some guys can legit slay just off body like BGM before surgery’s. Even Alpha Destiny did well with girls BELOW 24 and he’s clearly a Manlet + MTN and even has a receding hairline. Physique is extremely powerful

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and 5.5psl

Obviously face is the most important. But height and body are big multipliers

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
A few exceptions but height/build/ frame etc are huge to someone with a HTN face and can even allow a MTN face to score sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl
roid copers need to stfu but physique and frame is very important

u don’t have the dimorphic face to not have it, incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354