how frauding is so easy and so worth it

zaideas

zaideas

its mog or be mogged central
I have probably the worst eye area ever, bug eyes, if there was a exact word for the opposite of deep set eyes ive got that I got it from my dad and its probably the only thing I got from him other than his blue eyes, I took a way of frauding and 100% frauding under the sun for my eye area and its been successful mostly for taking pictures and looks semi good in unnoticed pictures by friends.

this is what my eyes look like unfrauded, tired, and on the verge of sleep
IMG 6833

ps: sorry for vertical pictures I took them on my phone
and this is how they look like with a simple fraud even fag tiktokers recommended
IMG 6834

another ps: its very late that's why my eyes are slightly red
this simply proves that how easy frauding is since all this took me is a slight look up with a bit of a frown and ive achieved this look until I blink fully again
Ive made this to ask is frauding as bad as people say and is much of a difference or am I trying to hard:feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: chrisN
number 1 rule for life
fraud 24/7

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: NZb6Air, kingpiin, enchanted_elixir and 7 others
number 1 rule for life
fraud 24/7
ive seen people say you've ascended pretty well and maxxed everything, can I see a thread if you did any about you ascension, also how good does my eye area look with frauding :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
good eye color
my t50 eyes would die for blue eyes

frauding is life

• +1
ive seen people say you've ascended pretty well and maxxed everything, can I see a thread if you did any about you ascension, also how good does my eye area look with frauding :feelsgood:
check pm
ur eye area looks HTN
brows look elite

you can bump it up to lite atleast with some softmaxxes

check pm
ur eye area looks HTN
brows look elite

you can bump it up to lite atleast with some softmaxxes
really im just missing thicker and darker eyelashes, pretty weak on that currently,

• +1
really im just missing thicker and darker eyelashes, pretty weak on that currently,
simple, dye them black and curl them
it's a lifehack

if you go out or sum, also try some mascara since foids eat that uppp
don't overdo it tho since you don't wanna look like a faggot to other guys

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
I have probably the worst eye area ever, bug eyes, if there was a exact word for the opposite of deep set eyes ive got that I got it from my dad and its probably the only thing I got from him other than his blue eyes, I took a way of frauding and 100% frauding under the sun for my eye area and its been successful mostly for taking pictures and looks semi good in unnoticed pictures by friends.

View attachment 3096665
and this is how they look like with a simple fraud even fag tiktokers recommended
View attachment 3096675

this simply proves that how easy frauding is since all this took me is a slight look up with a bit of a frown and ive achieved this look until I blink fully again
Ive made this to ask is frauding as bad as people say and is much of a difference or am I trying to hard:feelsgood:
Must be brutal descending from your frauded to normal self in an instant jfl

Still looks aspie squinted tbh

Must be brutal descending from your frauded to normal self in an instant jfl

Still looks aspie squinted tbh
I don't really stop squinting unless im at home or alone, otherwise 90% of the time im slightly frauding or just looking mad

simple, dye them black and curl them
it's a lifehack

if you go out or sum, also try some mascara since foids eat that uppp
don't overdo it tho since you don't wanna look like a faggot to other guys
I don't know how I personally feel about mascara but I curl my lashes with oil when I apply it

• +1

View attachment 3096665
View attachment 3096675

My eye area mogs

Bullshit only way to fix is raw beef and aajonus vonderplanitz diet you have nerve damage like me

I don't really stop squinting unless im at home or alone, otherwise 90% of the time im slightly frauding or just looking mad
Sounds very aspire tbh, have you made sure it's not blatantly obvious to others and perceived as autism ? Logically that would lead to a premature wrinkling and aging of the skin tissue

Sounds very aspire tbh, have you made sure it's not blatantly obvious to others and perceived as autism ? Logically that would lead to a premature wrinkling and aging of the skin tissue
only one of my friends noticed when I do it and just mimics me its nothing serious, also its not hard squinting to a point where crows feet would show, its subtle but effective and is different enough for me to notice