How fucked are you if a man is attacking you with a KABAR knife

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
imagine your walking home at night and a man robs you for your wallet and ends up being sadistic and wants to kill you too and even if you knew all the martial arts or knowledge on how to disarm a armed attacker how fucked are you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 14693, AllesScheiße and 2 others
That's what's gonna happen to me in Arkansas

• +1
Reactions: mug
knife gives attacker significant advantage so you should just run away cause one stab in the right area can mean you're done.

• +1
Reactions: mug, GetShrekt and Oberyn
knife gives attacker significant advantage so you should just run away cause one stab in the right area can mean you're done.
Ukcels know better we need some advice from them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
espcially if your built like jon jones ?

I've been thinking about experincing a knife attack recently, if you can't run then I guess you just have to fight and brute force through a few stabs if you can. But this is only based on a few knife attacks I've seen where people just hold their hands out like an idiot until they die

even jone jones is not invicible to this ?
I've been thinking about experincing a knife attack recently, if you can't run then I guess you just have to fight and brute force through a few stabs if you can. But this is only based on a few knife attacks I've seen where people just hold their hands out like an idiot until they die

espcially if your built like jon jones ?
you can be built as a 7ft tall mogger with insane physique and all the MMA training but pick up a knife and start slashing/thrusting as fast as you can with it, changing directions etc. Just one stab/thrust if it hits the right place can mean you're dead although most people don't die if they get stabbed once cause it doesn't go deep enough or hit a vital spot.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Just run

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 18931, Bonesbonesbonesbone and 1 other person
you can be built as a 7ft tall mogger with insane physique and all the MMA training but pick up a knife and start slashing/thrusting as fast as you can with it, changing directions etc. Just one stab/thrust if it hits the right place can mean you're dead although most people don't die if they get stabbed once cause it doesn't go deep enough or hit a vital spot.
jesus christ so i guess there is no point of learning any martial arts at this point...

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 18931
There’s also the blood loss issue though, you can survive the attack and even beat the attacker but now you have a shit to n of blood leaking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931 and Oberyn
Just run

There’s also the blood loss issue though, you can survive the attack and even beat the attacker but now you have a shit to n of blood leaking
brutal superior weaponary > size

If you are an americancel martial arts are meme just get a glock theory.

Superior weaponary > size

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
yeah. If you really wanted to you can buy chainmail vets to wear under your shirt/hoodie that will stop knife attacks as you can't slash chainmail and even if you manage to thrust the tip of the knife through one of the small rivets it will at worst make you bleed a little bit.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
When dead is coming its inevitable and irresistive

• So Sad
yeah. If you really wanted to you can buy chainmail vets to wear under your shirt/hoodie that will stop knife attacks as you can't slash chainmail and even if you manage to thrust the tip of the knife through one of the small rivets it will at worst make you bleed a little bit.
One question is one stab to any part of the neck with one normal simple kitchen knife be enough to kill you ? like not deep but decent penetration

One question is one stab to any part of the neck with one normal simple kitchen knife be enough to kill you ? like not deep but decent penetration
I guess it depends on which part as there are vital arteries in certain parts. If it was front on I would say no but you would need to get patched up ASAP and get to a hospital.

the best self defense against a non armed attacker would be running right ? or if there is nowhere to run what is best self defense sport or martial arts ?
I guess it depends on which part as there are vital arteries in certain parts. If it was front on I would say no but you would need to get patched up ASAP and get to a hospital.

the best self defense against a non armed attacker would be running right ? or if there is nowhere to run what is best self defense sport or martial arts ?
Just avoid all physical confrontation if possible tbh. And I would say bjj or MMA is the best and you'll get fit as well.

Just avoid all physical confrontation if possible tbh. And I would say bjj or MMA is the best and you'll get fit as well.
I always find BJJ a bit risky . You get so close with an opponent you might get stabbed easily if they have a knife. Boxing is enough for self-defense imo. If they pull up a knife you can just run away

I always find BJJ a bit risky . You get so close with an opponent you might get stabbed easily if they have a knife. Boxing is enough for self-defense imo. If they pull up a knife you can just run away
the taller and bigger you are will make you less of a choice to attackers right ?

• +1
Ukcels know better we need some advice from them.
Ork Warboss Igunz mog mogger: So you get da choppa out an plant it in da Gitz Ed innit, an if ya get poked by the chuntah then it no biggie cos you can den chop the cunt up bruv
D4CB2E13 B6DF 46DE BDC7 F29A041691D6

• Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
the taller and bigger you are will make you less of a choice to attackers right ?
I feel like it's the opposite for me. Always get retards outside the pubs yelling at me or egging me on to fight them if I walk by one. Probably wanna show their mates how tough they are or some shit.

I feel like it's the opposite for me. Always get retards outside the pubs yelling at me or egging me on to fight them if I walk by one. Probably wanna show their mates how tough they are or some shit.
maybe skinny how much you weigh and are you muscular or big ?

I'm 97kg and skinny fat however I have a wide frame and am 190cm tall.
what the hell lol how do people even have the balls to step up to someone 6"3 and wide framed and 97kg....

what the hell lol how do people even have the balls to step up to someone 6"3 and wide framed and 97kg....
doesn't matter, they'll probably get their friends to join in and help so it'll be 1 v 4 or something

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
doesn't matter, they'll probably get their friends to join in and help so it'll be 1 v 4 or something
miring your build but do you go to the bar alone ? i thought you would be like with one mate at least to have your back tbh

am 5"7 and 62kg lol so if i was next to you i would be mogged pretty hard

miring your build but do you go to the bar alone ? i thought you would be like with one mate at least to have your back tbh
Yeah I normally go with at least 2 friends and one of them is same size as me so we have no problems most of the time. Occasional drunk in there might start saying he wants to fight one of us but he's falling all over the place so it doesn't matter. However I have walked past/gone alone before and there will be normally at least one guy there egging me on or something

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
If you can grab a chair or a wooden stick then you can beat a small knife.

Yeah I normally go with at least 2 friends and one of them is same size as me so we have no problems most of the time. Occasional drunk in there might start saying he wants to fight one of us but he's falling all over the place so it doesn't matter. However I have walked past/gone alone before and there will be normally at least one guy there egging me on or something
lol
If you can grab a chair or a wooden stick then you can beat a small knife.
pepper spray is a good self defense weapon ?

pepper spray is a good self defense weapon ?
I dont think so. He can become enraged and stab you without hesitation.

I myself had seen a guy stabbed another guy to death with a screwdriver to the neck.

I dont think so. He can become enraged and stab you without hesitation.

I myself had seen a guy stabbed another guy to death with a screwdriver to the neck.
what the fuck....

what the fuck....
Stabbing is much more lethal than cutting.

But as I've said, if you have a chair or a wooden stick, you can beat a knife. The wrist and fingers very vulnerable, if you can hit the guy's hand or face first then he's done.

Stabbing is much more lethal than cutting.

But as I've said, if you have a chair or a wooden stick, you can beat a knife. The wrist and fingers very vulnerable, if you can hit the guy's hand or face first then he's done.
holy shit then why do people on this forum keep talking about mogging and being 6"3 to mog when you are as fragile as a ant ?

nigga be living on Lala land

all his posts are imagine this imagine that

• JFL
holy shit then why do people on this forum keep talking about mogging and being 6"3 to mog when you are as fragile as a ant ?
Most users in this forum are sheltered, spoiled, autistic kids that never interact with other human beings.

By being very low inhib,knowing how to fight and usually by being in groups. A good friend of mine that has a huge frame(1.98m and 135-140kg)got robbed by a few gypsies because he's a "gentle giant" and didn't know what to do in that situation.