How fucked is my forward growth

B

BlissOfLife

Iron
Title, please let me know how brutal my forward growth is.
IMG 7344

• JFL
Reactions: say∅
Looks okay from what I can see. Why this picture? Take a side profile pic for better rating maybe.

• +1
Reactions: Alexios and uN01
Looks okay from what I can see. Why this picture? Take a side profile pic for better rating maybe.
Looks like my upper mouth area might be recessed, like it’s further back then my lower jaw idk

Looks like my upper mouth area might be recessed, like it’s further back then my lower jaw idk
It's probably because you're looking down I think.

• +1
Reactions: uN01
It's probably because you're looking down I think.
IMG 7348

How about like this, I can tell somethings wrong with my forward just can’t put it exactly.

Why Is it so hard for people to post normal pictures

• +1
Reactions: Junko, 6milfucksnotgiven, mathis and 4 others
Just take a side pic ffs

It doesn't look that bad, your chin might be a little recessed or you might have some level of bimax protrustion Send a side profile picture.
D8CD534D E8F2 4720 A94B 322B6C036A23

Profile from a while back

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I’ve had 4 premolars extracted so it might be in my best interest to get bimax

• +1
Reactions: hifynnt
you have klinefelter growth

Looks decent to me actually, seen a lot worse in this forum.
Do you believe zygomatic implants would benefit me, as it appears that either my orbital rims or zygomatic arches are very lacking. I’m referring to the area near the edge of the eye and the bottom of the brow ridge.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
I’ve had 4 premolars extracted so it might be in my best interest to get bimax
I agree. Your side profile is quite good but your mouth area is just off. Definitely not downgrown.

• +1
I agree. Your side profile is quite good but your mouth area is just off. Definitely not downgrown.
Would palate expansion and filling the gap with implants be a better solution for my mouth area, or a bimax procedure?

Do you believe zygomatic implants would benefit me, as it appears that either my orbital rims or zygomatic arches are very lacking. I’m referring to the area near the edge of the eye and the bottom of the brow ridge.
Won’t lie, that stuff I don’t know much about so I won’t comment whether you should get that, but what I will say if girls are going to reject you, it’s not because of that lol. What’s your BF%?

• +1
Would palate expansion and filling the gap with implants be a better solution for my mouth area, or a bimax procedure?
Bimax is good for people who are downgrown or recessed.
You are neither.

The problem is your chin. You need a genio

Won’t lie, that stuff I don’t know much about so I won’t comment whether you should get that, but what I will say if girls are going to reject you, it’s not because of that lol. What’s your BF%?
It’s pretty shit right now. Believe I’m around 15 or more, my stomach has no signs of abs yet my veins show on my arms so I’m pretty dumb founded.

• +1
It’s pretty shit right now. Believe I’m around 15 or more, my stomach has no signs of abs yet my veins show on my arms so I’m pretty dumb founded.
Are you skinny fat?

You are neither.

would you say a genio or chin implants. I feel like more chin width would drastically improve my jaw. But I do agree my chin is rather weak in projection.

Are you skinny fat?
I believe I just have really shit fat distribution. I’m around 170 lbs atm and even when I was much more muscular I was never able to fully shed down on my stomach or face. However my back was diced as well as my arms showing bicep veins.

• +1
I believe I just have really shit fat distribution. I’m around 170 lbs atm and even when I was much more muscular I was never able to fully shed down on my stomach or face. However my back was diced as well as my arms showing bicep veins.
Gotcha, figured that. I mean, if you want to cut a little I won’t stop you, but I don’t want you to become a stick zombie like me lol.

Gotcha, figured that. I mean, if you want to cut a little I won’t stop you, but I don’t want you to become a stick zombie like me lol.
Yeah honestly might just embrace a calorie surplus and build some muscle then cut. Only problem is due to lack of bones and really shit fat distribution I look inhuman on any type of calorie surplus

• +1
Yeah honestly might just embrace a calorie surplus and build some muscle then cut. Only problem is due to lack of bones and really shit fat distribution I look inhuman on any type of calorie surplus
I get you. If your not getting poontang anyway it won't hurt being bloated for a bit, especially if the cut goes well. Being a permanent zombie and not getting poontang is not what you want bro lol.

You are neither.

You're definitely spot on about the recessed chin. However I think my upper maxilla is quite stunted in development, I can't tell wether I have an anteface or not due to my huge bulbous nose. In terms of fixing my chin would a genioplasty be the best option or a chin implant, can't tell if it needs more width and projection in general or just projection.

• +1
You're definitely spot on about the recessed chin. However I think my upper maxilla is quite stunted in development, I can't tell wether I have an anteface or not due to my huge bulbous nose. In terms of fixing my chin would a genioplasty be the best option or a chin implant, can't tell if it needs more width and projection in general or just projection.

View attachment 3154365
Just projection for you
Always use surgery to fix falios and not create halos.
Your chin width is not a falio

Just projection for you
Always use surgery to fix falios and not create halos.
Your chin width is not a falio
What other falios are seen in terms of my face. I know for a fact my lackluster ogee curve is a killer and my nose is also fucked. Could my orbital rims be a potential fixed falio as well as I have very fatty lower eyelids that are prominent.

• +1
What other falios are seen in terms of my face. I know for a fact my lackluster ogee curve is a killer and my nose is also fucked. Could my orbital rims be a potential fixed falio as well as I have very fatty lower eyelids that are prominent.
Honestly none of that actively falios you
You stretching your skin with chin augmentation would do you wonders.
That's the thing you should focus on

Don't listen to retards here who use surgery as a way to create halos. They don't understand it yet

You look like @MakinItHappen