How fucked is my life?

D

Deleted member 29660

Kraken
My sister probably failed her 3rd year for the second time so she’ll repeat her 3rd year in uni 2x. Mom is crying

I skipped out on an exam to get access to all other unis in my country, except a shitty sports university where:

1. The biggest failures of school go to to not get conscripted

2. where athletes like me go to to not get conscripted

now that out of the way, i basically have no other choice but to either become a coach in a high school (shitty wage and everything in here is expensive) or world class athlete.

I literally have no other choice or else my father is gonna get crippled and old and wont be able to provide for us anymore. How worried should I be?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, cannotbeasked and USERΝAME
My sister probably failed her 3rd year for the second time so she’ll repeat her 3rd year in uni 2x. Mom is crying

I skipped out on an exam to get access to all other unis in my country, except a shitty sports university where:

now that out of the way, i basically have no other choice but to either become a coach in a high school (shitty wage and everything in here is expensive) or world class athlete.

I literally have no other choice or else my father is gonna get crippled and old and wont be able to provide for us anymore. How worried should I be?
This is some shit Walter White started cooking meth over

• JFL
Reactions: Tallest person here, lucifer6969, Pollorex and 3 others

Bump

World class athlete in what sport ?

This is some shit Walter White started cooking meth over
I have actually fucked up where my only choice is to become a world class athlete.. this is frightening. I feel intimidated

• So Sad
Reactions: cannotbeasked

I am beyond fucked this sport is brutal

Jfl

Fairly. I am in a worse situation and you are younger than me. The only advice I feel I can give you is don't waste time, act calmly but don't rest on your laurels. You could start to disconnect from the forum, maybe.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29660
Fairly. I am in a worse situation and you are younger than me. The only advice I feel I can give you is don't waste time, act calmly but don't rest on your laurels. You could start to disconnect from the forum, maybe.
Guess I have to become a boxer or die trying jfl

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar