How fucked is my maxilla?

J

johnathansmithston

Iron
My jaw is obviously reccesed but is my maxilla causing my nose eye area and lips problems?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241017_212309_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20241017_212309_Instagram.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 0
Idk don't ask me

it aint bad bro

Maxilla is OK but chin seems slightly recessed in comparison. Check if you have a deep bite, if you do then teeth alignment may somewhat fix the issue.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Maxilla is OK but chin seems slightly recessed in comparison. Check if you have a deep bite, if you do then teeth alignment may somewhat fix the issue.
Yeah I have an overbite/deep bite

Yeah I have an overbite/deep bite
If you get it aligned, it should align your lips more (I think) which would improve the side profile. Would require braces or invisalign, I think braces at least initially.

My jaw is obviously reccesed but is my maxilla causing my nose eye area and lips problems?

Ur maxilla looks fine actually, it’s just seems you might have bimaxillary prognathism

Might need extractions

Also ur skull it too short unfortunately no way to fix this

Ur maxilla looks fine actually, it’s just seems you might have bimaxillary prognathism

Might need extractions

Also ur skull it too short unfortunately no way to fix this
I have death tier horseface in front pics idk what it looks short on side

• Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
It looks like he has bimax protrusion

OP take a picture of ur teeth like this
IMG 6975

Fix your neck posture, everything else doesn't look too bad, you have slight overbite, one thing that looks off to me though is your chin you could fill half of the upper area of it in the future with filler or surgery because it looks rather feminine and weird from the side at the moment, also possibly consider braces they might pull those lips a little further back

Last edited:
Your maxilla is good, but your lower third is too short and not as forward as it should