How fucked up are my neurotransmitters?

CalulArgintiu59

CalulArgintiu59

Silver
Whenever I try something to become low inhib it seems to not work, I am not a fatass and I weirdly have a huge tolerance, even to caffeine, I never drunk cofee in my life and when i first tried 300mg I felt nothing, but to get reduced inhibitions from being drunk I have to drink at least 350ml of vodka and alchool makes me dumb asf and people can tell I am drunk!Also phenibut seems to not work, I tried 1.5g, didn't feel a thing, baclofen 70mg again nothing, lyrica 150mg nothing, I will try 300mg and 600mg to see if it works or not!A few times when I was on phenibut a friend asked me if I am drunk, he told me I look drunk, but I still felt very anxious!Do I have fucked up neurotransmitters?I don't want to use alchool like a stupid normie!

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and NZb6Air
God make my neurotransmitters great inc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Kroker, BeanletMogger and 3 others
Megadose thiamine HCL for 6 months

• Hmm...
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59
lower the alcohol dose then
So 250ml would be better?I saw that lower dossages make less anxious, but not by much to the extent where inhibitions are almost fully vanished

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Megadose thiamine HCL for 6 months
I think it's almost impossible for me to be defiecient in b1 as I track my micronutrients, do I have benefits if I megadose, but I am not deficient?

I think it's almost impossible for me to be defiecient in b1 as I track my micronutrients, do I have benefits if I megadose, but I am not deficient?
You can have a perfect diet and still be deficient for several reasons. Thiamine completely reset my alcohol tolerance but it took a few months

• +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59
You can have a perfect diet and still be deficient for several reasons. Thiamine completely reset my alcohol tolerance but it took a few months
I will give this a try, but it would be uncommon to have b1 deficiency knowing I hit the RDI for everything, even more on some days!The weird thing is I am not an alchoolic, but I just have a huge tolerance even when I first got drunk, it took me a lot to get drunk and even at 450-500ml of vodka I wasn't wasted, I could feel I was kind of drunk tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back