How fucking short are Koreans if...

HeightPilledum

HeightPilledum

Based and Yellowpilled
1,85 (6'1) is a height to brag about?

Meaning I wouldn't even fit in that fucking corridor this guy walked in?

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Hes a jap which means gooks and chinks mog him back to the slums of the Tokyo metros

Also JFL at u aspies. Most foids prefer guys withing the 180-190cm range, even in tall countries like Croatia. Id say the ideal height is about 185cms, 186cm or 187cm

Youre absoloutely autistic if youre rambling about how muh zoomers are 2 meters on average and ideal height is some deformed shit like 195cm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, mogger10, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
Also JFL at u aspies. Most foids prefer guys withing the 180-190cm range, even in tall countries like Croatia. Id say the ideal height is about 185cms, 186cm or 187cm

Youre absoloutely autistic if youre rambling about how muh zoomers are 2 meters on average and ideal height is some deformed shit like 195cm

I won't argue with that, I personally think 6'4 or 6'5 is the perfect height.
Tall enough to mog 98% of the world but small enough to not be an ogre giant

Hes a jap which means gooks and chinks mog him back to the slums of the Tokyo metros
😂👌

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and aspiringexcel
I won't argue with that, I personally think 6'4 or 6'5 is the perfect height.
Tall enough to mog 98% of the world but small enough to not be an ogre giant

😂👌
I thought that too but then i realized foids that like insanely big height/size differences are abused dogs that have daddy issues

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, zura, nope and 2 others
I thought that too but then i realized foids that like insanely big height/size differences are abused dogs that have daddy issues
On what do you even base that observation? Do you know their private lives?

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
On what do you even base that observation? Do you know their private lives?
I am a certified foidologist (i larp as a foid on tiktok)

They usually dont have a father figure (subhuman trait)

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Debetro, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
1,85 (6'1) is a height to brag about?

Meaning I wouldn't even fit in that fucking corridor this guy walked in?

Fucking estrogenic generation.

Cringe at tiktok

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum

True. Japanese Empire was just Japs unable to cope with the fact that Gooks and Chinks consistently mog them to self harm

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, AsGoodAsItGets and HeightPilledum
185 cm mogs practically everyone here in northwest germany. but i'm talking about a legit well measured 185 cm

so yeah you can brag it around the globe

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, TeenAscender, Deleted member 18522 and 3 others
Appalachian White 5'4 norwooders mog him

• JFL
185 cm mogs practically everyone here in northwest germany. but i'm talking about a legit well measured 185 cm

larp cope. 190 cm is the bare minimum to not feel submissive in this generation (at least in balkans/baltics/scandinavs)

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and HeightPilledum

My dad is 187cm and he mogs a shit ton of people but no, you can't really brag about it unless its a dating app or something.

• +1
My dad is 187cm and he mogs a shit ton of people but no, you can't really brag about it unless its a dating app or something.
agreed
larp cope. 190 cm is the bare minimum to not feel submissive in this generation (at least in balkans/baltics/scandinavs)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and Deleted member 18522

Yeah, that's my goal height for general ease of life. 185cm or 6’1”.

Even though id like to be 6’3” or 190.5cm for male respect. It's not too tall to be considered deformed but it's still tall as fuck.

• +1
Yeah, that's my goal height for general ease of life. 185cm or 6’1”.

Even though id like to be 6’3” or 190.5cm for male respect. It's not too tall to be considered deformed but it's still tall as fuck.
some more height is better

somewhere like 206 cm seems perfect for mogging, appeal and athleticism

BBC wins