How gl dudes even got blackpilled, not even mentioning becoming user

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
4657.jpg

ive always been blackpilled tbh. even was i was getting called ugly by people, i always knew its about looks and nothing else

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and BigBiceps
This doesn’t make sense

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
in the genes no doubt

There are no gl users here except for you

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Nosecel and 2peasinapod
I was blackpilled from early. I didn't need an experience to know that looks were everything. All I did was observe everything. I was rated 5.5PSL on here, I have a friend who's easily 6.5 PSL, 1 PSL of difference means i'm constantly holding mogs left right and centre when we're out together. But since he's the bro, I eat these mogs. When i'm alone, the whole dynamic changes. Mog or be mogged niggas.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
I was blackpilled from early. I didn't need an experience to know that looks were everything. All I did was observe everything. I was rated 5.5PSL on here, I have a friend who's easily 6.5 PSL, 1 PSL of difference means i'm constantly holding mogs left right and centre when we're out together. But since he's the bro, I eat these mogs. When i'm alone, the whole dynamic changes. Mog or be mogged niggas.
Fuck you chad

They became more and more good looking as they grew up and noticed how people started behaving differently around them. Most good looking people are pretty blackpilled or atleast redpilled.
Bluepill is for the ugly people who have over time developed a coping mechanism.
Redpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, BigBoy, IWantToMax and 2 others
They became more and more good looking as they grew up and noticed how people started behaving differently around them. Most good looking people are pretty blackpilled or atleast redpilled.
Bluepill is for the ugly people who have over time developed a coping mechanism.
View attachment 272311
Fuck gl man

I would say that most of the gl men are inside blackpilled. Sooner or later they realize that looks give them huge advantage over others. Looks opens every door so they improve on daily basis but no to the extremum where the blackpill goes in to play and forums like this. Looksmax is getting more common just wait and we will have 3 chads for 1 incel here

• So Sad
Easy.
When you fuck a girl then dump her to fuck another or even fuck 3 at the same time and they don't bother (ie you don't say anything but you are often not available and it's quite obvious you have multiple partners).
Still, the nice guys get rejected while simping for months over your FWBs... until she falls for them.
Then you call them and fuck them as if nothing happened.
Repeat for many years.
Works every time whatever the girl.

Easy.
When you fuck a girl then dump her to fuck another or even fuck 3 at the same time and they don't bother (ie you don't say anything but you are often not available and it's quite obvious you have multiple partners).
Still, the nice guys get rejected while simping for months over your FWBs... until she falls for them.
Then you call them and fuck them as if nothing happened.
Repeat for many years.
Works every time whatever the girl.
Fuck chads.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
gl or ugly=more likely. middle ground is where delusion at

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 245 and Pietrosiek
Fuck chads.
Never been a Chad... but had the results of what you would call here a Chadlite while being a high tier normie at best.
P.S.: See my face on the left, don't you ?

Last edited:
  • +1
View attachment 272311
Exactly lmao, there is a reason gym businesses are booming. You need to be on the beginning curve of the black pill to know that muscle matters then from there it's a descending spiral

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and BigBiceps