How GL is needed to achieve 29 likes on tinder within a hour?

prgfromnl

prgfromnl

Water is wet
Made a new profile with same phone number, swiped on 50 woman but not a single match but still got 29 likes?

Just go to Thailand

You are gl

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl and Deleted member 3043
You are gl
It's been at 99+ for a few days and I have been told I've been featured on Top Picks by a girl

Why it's at 99+ is imo because tinder passport is for free, which makes asian girls and other countries choose my country and I'll show up on their swipe feed

So if that feature wasn't enabled, I'm sure I wouldn't be able to get so many likes.

• +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy and Deleted member 3043
depends on a lot of factors, like age, ethnicity, area etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
It's been at 99+ for a few days and I have been told I've been featured on Top Picks by a girl

Why it's at 99+ is imo because tinder passport is for free, which makes asian girls and other countries choose my country and I'll show up on their swipe feed

So if that feature wasn't enabled, I'm sure I wouldn't be able to get so many likes.
you are an IRL chad that's it, deal with it white man

• JFL
Reactions: prgfromnl and turkproducer

And how much did you get before the passport was free ? Mind sharing how you look like a PM ?

And how much did you get before the passport was free ? Mind sharing how you look like a PM ?
Last time I had tinder in august, obv my pics weren't as good but the most I got was first day was like 25. Now it went over 99+ the first day.
Decent girls follow me on ig now all of a sudden just by me putting my insta in bio

I'll share in dm my pics I use on tinder to you

• +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy
depends on a lot of factors, like age, ethnicity, area etc
this
when I tried it in my small town I ran out of girls to swipe on after like 20 swipes, barely anyone here uses dating sites too

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: turkproducer and SubhumanCurrycel
I got 8 likes in 5 days.....
mogged.
this
when I tried it in my small town I ran out of girls to swipe on after like 20 swipes, barely anyone here uses dating sites too
Dude be grateful tbh, smalltown is much less hypergamous than big cities, I wish I lived in a small town tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
I got 8 likes in 5 days.....
mogged.

Dude be grateful tbh, smalltown is much less hypergamous than big cities, I wish I lived in a small town tbh.
where do you live lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back