How good are fillers

Soychadcell

Soychadcell

Chadlite or suicide. Trying to look classy
If I want just very slight changes to the jaw. A bit more width and a bit longer ramus. Only a few mm. Is it ok to use fillers or will they migrate and leave me looking worse and kike a plastic idiot.

If I want just very slight changes to the jaw. A bit more width and a bit longer ramus. Only a few mm. Is it ok to use fillers or will they migrate and leave me looking worse and kike a plastic idiot.
if you need minimal amount ofc it would look good, dont overthink and just give it a try, it dissolves anyway

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
fillers are underrated here and implants are overrated.

almost nobody seems to realize that face implants tend to cause bone resorption on top of it virtually always requiring a revision.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003, Soychadcell and Debetro

almost nobody seems to realize that face implants tend to cause bone resorption on top of it virtually always requiring a revision.
they can migrate

if you need minimal amount ofc it would look good, dont overthink and just give it a try, it dissolves anyway
That's what I was thinking, Fillers can even be removed

Really? I work in orthopedic surgery as a surgical assistant rn but usually, the hip or knee implants we do don't need revisions. But with the added space between bone and skin and the porous structure of face implants, I can imagine that being the case. Really starting to crave the filler maxxing rn

Where have you read about this. Don't tell me you're talking from your ass. I want to know more.

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
You need a lot of it. And then gotta repeat that Every year. Just an absolute no For me

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Thx boss. Will give it a shot soon. Lip lift, rhino and fillers are on the list. But lip lift and rhino aren't a priority because they can look pretty fucked.

Shit, get surgery or if you don't want, atleast implants. Surgeries mog though

• +1
this source states a revision rate of around 20% for chin implants
suifuel. This is such bs. I need a chin implant, and this is yet another pothole.

Most revisional custom jawline surgery is for aesthetic reasons most of which are for non-major problems. (not like the one that you described) However in my very extensive experience young male patients are very particular and this characteristic alone drives up the rate of revisions. The very nature of the surgery attracts the type of patient who is also very aesthetically specific.
So basically if your chin doesn't become slayer tier after surgery, you need to pay and do it over again. I feel like driving my car into an orphanage right now.

You need a lot of it. And then gotta repeat that Every year. Just an absolute no For me
How many times can you do it before you become noticeably bogged? I suppose it depends on how much filler you need and how big your face is.

suifuel. This is such bs. I need a chin implant, and this is yet another pothole.

So basically if your chin doesn't become slayer tier after surgery, you need to pay and do it over again. I feel like driving my car into an orphanage right now.
Yea, he is just saying that alot of people aren't satisfied with their outcomes and do it again.

• +1