How good are surgerys in the current time ?

N

Nobody96

Iron
Im very confused about how good plastic surgery is right now. Is it really possible to ascent in a good natural looking way ? It would be good to hear some opinion.

Lower third is generally safe (even though custom jaw implants are pretty expensive) and can look pretty natural, so is Rhino, I wouldn't touch eye area at all though, too invasive imo

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm and Nobody96
Thank you for your opinion.
Lower third is generally safe (even though custom jaw implants are pretty expensive) and can look pretty natural, so is Rhino, I wouldn't touch eye area at all though, too invasive imo
Yeah I think everyone has a other limit in terms of what he would risk.

Thank you for your opinion.

Yeah I think everyone has a other limit in terms of what he would risk.

if you have money, getting eye surgeries from a top surgeon isn't problem

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Nobody96
most surgery outcomes, with supposed substantial changes to face, usually dont look natural

minor changes can remain natural but that defeats the purpose of the surgery in the first place as you probably do similar with women

the biggest surgery ascensions come from the 2 inbetween (mild - somewhat moderate changes) if you're lucky, find the right surgeon and best ROI procedure and the outcome is natural. this is rare

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
jaw surgery if you really have functional problem often (but not always) come with visible, natural aesthetic improvements

• +1
Totally depends. But if you have a severe deformity you don't have much to lose.

• +1