no silly softmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰, moreroidsmoredates, PsychoH and 2 others
@sigma ✰ @Jova @i_love_roosters

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, i_love_roosters and Jova
no silly softmaxxing

my brother, ik u didnt ask, but im about to put u on some serious sauce. get colour eye contacts and wear gold jewerly and make sure you have healthy under eyes and lushous hair and wear clothes like this. my brother, u will legit nichemaxx to a 9/10 smv trust. you'll thank me later king.
Screen Shot 2024 10 05 at 43358 pm

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sigma ✰, Alucard69, ItsOverLawg and 1 other person
my brother, ik u didnt ask, but im about to put u on some serious sauce. get colour eye contacts and wear gold jewerly and make sure you have healthy under eyes and lushous hair and wear clothes like this. my brother, u will legit nichemaxx to a 9/10 smv trust. you'll thank me later king.
View attachment 3218936
i think.. no i am sure that my under eyes need cosmetic intervention , for colored eye contacts i am thinking hazel what do you think ?

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and benkier]
View attachment 3218936
Lol this is the same shit i saw in those tiktok slideshows, useless shit

• +1
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil
i think.. no i am sure that my under eyes need cosmetic intervention , for colored eye contacts i am thinking hazel what do you think ?
Yeah idk where the notion came that bad under eyes are something you can just make go away with sleeping and being healthy. Not the case for most of the time at all, it's genetic

• +1
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil