How good is Dr Steinbacher

D

Deleted member 40471

Platinum
He seems to be able to do a couple of surgeries even those intensive ones ( Jaw, OBO )

How is his reputation and result.

Has anyone ever done surgery with him and how was it like?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Not worth it. Charges an insane amount, hasn't really had insane results. There is a reason most surgeons shy away from OBO.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 40471 and Deleted member 19766
Not worth it. Charges an insane amount, hasn't really had insane results. There is a reason most surgeons shy away from OBO.
If I want surgurys like OBO and bone shaving should I pick Giant over most surgeons?

how much he charge for jaw surgery?
He is American so he is overcharging at least 100% compared to European competitors. If healthcare cost wasn't such a big problem in the US it would be leading in jaw surgery.
If I want surgurys like OBO and bone shaving should I pick Giant over most surgeons?
Take the RSM pill, he will be a big name once he is finished with studying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471
He is American so he is overcharging at least 100% compared to European competitors. If healthcare cost wasn't such a big problem in the US it would be leading in jaw surgery.

about RSM: how long will it be for him to finish? also how much do u think he'll charge, fair good prices?

and about steinbacher: do you know exactly his price or do you just say that simply because hes American?

Does RSM even reply to people at this point

• JFL
nope, and his "studying" will probably take a decade unironically
Did he go to college or something? Why is he so special at this like why aren’t surgeons or designers at his level when there is a pretty clear demand

• Hmm...
Did he go to college or something? Why is he so special at this like why aren’t surgeons or designers at his level when there is a pretty clear demand
jews on the world

• Hmm...
Reactions: Acne Victim
I just need to fix my vertical proportions and Ill ascend by a significant amount.
Does RSM do OBO? I trust giant cause he's dedicated years to modify a new way and is already in practice.
How should I contact RSM?

• JFL
about RSM: how long will it be for him to finish? also how much do u think he'll charge, fair good prices?

and about steinbacher: do you know exactly his price or do you just say that simply because hes American?
To finish planning? I guess you could pay more to get "express shipping", but trust me you can have fast surgery or good surgery and I'm always going with good surgery.

Regarding Steinbacher, as you might have guessed this isn't my first account on .org, I even remember chatting with you specifically. My old account was initially made for height only, but when I heard about maxillofacial surgery I knew I had to research it. I visited almost every continent except south america physically, meeting surgeons, discussing ideas only to come to the conclusion that on a world wide level the best decision you could make is go to Italy or Switzerland.
Does RSM even reply to people at this point
Yes he does, but not as fast as you would want.
nope, and his "studying" will probably take a decade unironically
Probably, but that is normal in the field of cranio and maxillofacial surgery.
He is currently attending university with the goal of becoming a surgeon.
I just need to fix my vertical proportions and Ill ascend by a significant amount.
Does RSM do OBO? I trust giant cause he's dedicated years to modify a new way and is already in practice.
How should I contact RSM?
As far as I know RSM/Giant plans OBOs but only a handful of surgeons are willing to go through with it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471, Acne Victim and Deleted member 19766
To finish planning? I guess you could pay more to get "express shipping", but trust me you can have fast surgery or good surgery and I'm always going with good surgery.

Regarding Steinbacher, as you might have guessed this isn't my first account on .org, I even remember chatting with you specifically. My old account was initially made for height only, but when I heard about maxillofacial surgery I knew I had to research it. I visited almost every continent except south america physically, meeting surgeons, discussing ideas only to come to the conclusion that on a world wide level the best decision you could make is go to Italy or Switzerland.

As far as I know RSM/Giant plans OBOs but only a handful of surgeons are willing to go through with it.
pm me steinbacher's price pls

Imagine gen alpha looksmaxxers, they will be getting OBOs and LF3 with giant at some point. Crazy shit

• +1
Reactions: Meister!
Just one good surgeon is enough.

From my knowledge, Steinbacher, cedel, Giant does OBO.
Now I can add RSM to my list which is great.
I don't mind waiting for a few years just to save up and wait for OBO technology to further mature.

Are you aware anyone actually ascended by OBO as normies ( not deformed )?
Unknown

Deformed ones really can ascend unimaginably hard.

Last edited: