he's on steroids you dumbass

• +1
Reactions: Einon and Redrighthand
Bro that nibba is about to pop

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Alexanderr, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
most ppl on steroids wont look anything close to tht retard

haven't seen a single person who looked like that that was a natty

you're a dumbass, he is clearly on something. his arms look like their about to pop

he's on steroids you dumbass
You're the dumbass, genetics play a huge role in professional bodybuilding. They're all taking equally huge amounts of steroids, but the ones winning the competitions are the ones with best genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Alexanderr, jefferson and 1 other person

you're a dumbass, he is clearly on something. his arms look like their about to pop
no shit hes on something, what im saying is that most people on steroids look alot worse then that.

for example, if you hopped on steroids you wont look even 10 percent as good as he does

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
You're the dumbass, genetics play a huge role in professional bodybuilding. They're all taking equally huge amounts of steroids, but the ones winning the competitions are the ones with best genetics.
ok but u cant deny he's on steroids you dumb fuck

my bbing genes mog his. can legit feel 8 pack under fat
Imagine if this guy had a good eye area. fucking brutal blackpill

• JFL
Reactions: jefferson
Could be natty and mog me on tren/10

• JFL
Reactions: Elgoblino
Hes about my height but looks a million times better but has typical roid bloat face. Wouldnt be such a problem if the face lacked muscle and used some other kind of hard tissue that didnt grow.

Basically top .1% genetics for bb

ogremaxxed giga roidcel
I don't know if it's even mathematically possible to look anything close to that as natty

ogremaxxed giga roidcel
I don't know if it's even mathematically possible to look anything close to that as natty

Hes show ready that look is temporary unless you pump like 5 diff drugs. Hes 237lbs in that pic and I'd be 220+ if I ate carbs yet the diff is radical.

His true weight is like 270lbs

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
very obvious roid abuser. lol at copers here. you can't get a body like that natty

You Autist, Zuzzcel was saying even with steroids, most people can't look like that, not what you're shitbrain was thinking.
I have a 144 IQ, u brainlet JFL
Subhuman IQ. Literally couldn't read properly.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
are you fucking nuts

giphy.gif

You misunderstood what he meant, he meant that the nigger on steroids still looks a whole lot better than 99% of other people on steroids.

looks like a roided to hell body builder /10
don't give a damn about body building at all but especially not more modern body building where people look this extreme and retarded
obviously roids were always a part of bodybuilding but shit looks retarded now

• +1
very obvious roid abuser. lol at copers here. you can't get a body like that natty
Oh man I thought he just took whey protein and creatine:cautious:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: haircutcel, Redrighthand and Alexanderr
giphy.gif

You misunderstood what he meant, he meant that the nigger on steroids still looks a whole lot better than 99% of other people on steroids.
most people on roids do not like him because he's an ogremaxxed abuser. the general vibe itt revolves around natyness so don't play a smart ass on me
You Autist, Zuzzcel was saying even with steroids, most people can't look like that, not what you're shitbrain was thinking.
Op wasn't clear. I understood it like that at first

Last edited:
most people on roids do not like him because he's an ogremaxxed abuser.
You moron, even if most people took as many roids as the nigger OP posted did they still wouldn’t look half as good as him because the nigger has good genetics.
How do you not understand this?

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
You moron, even if most people took as many roids as the nigger OP posted did they still wouldn’t look half as good as him because the nigger has good genetics.
How do you not understand this?

giphy.gif
lmao I got it from the beginning. I said that he's an extreme roidcel, and that people don't know their full potential if they don't take the same shit he takes. and as I said, there's a general natty vibe itt. now can you please stop pestering me? the least thing I want at the end of the day is that a 15y/o plays a smart ass on me

lmao I got it from the beginning. I said that he's an extreme roidcel, and that people don't know their full potential if they don't take the same shit he takes. and as I said, there's a general natty vibe itt. now can you please stop pestering me? the least thing I want at the end of the day is that a 15y/o plays a smart ass on me
Retard.

ok bro... all I wanted was to make a quick shitpost disgracing natty copers, only to be interupted by a high E minor who wants internet drama... have a fun day mate

• JFL
ok bro... all I wanted was to make a quick shitpost disgracing natty copers, only to be interupted by a high E minor who wants internet drama... have a fun day mate
Retard.

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
@Redrighthand there was no natty vibes in thread
everyone was aware what zuzzcel meant from get go, except you

• +1