How good is your eyesight

iloveboobs

iloveboobs

I like that
title

@Gengar @kaligula567 @alurmo @looksmaxxing223 @Autismcel @Imretarded? @baerr @Sub5kang

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, dbva, Imretarded? and 5 others
Shit I need glasses in class :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and iloveboobs
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, liberiangrimreaper and kaligula567
title

@Gengar @kaligula567 @alurmo @looksmaxxing223 @Autismcel @Imretarded? @baerr @Sub5kang
take a test and see nigga. I mog all of you at eyesight I've been eating carrots every day since 13 I betacarotenmaxx :lul:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and liberiangrimreaper
I can’t see words on my computer 2-3 feet away

So probably pretty bad

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
My vision after lasik is higher than 20/20 which is further than what many normal people can see but it's not veey useful irl.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, greycel and iloveboobs
I have eagle eyes :chad::Comfy:

• +1
My vision after lasik is higher than 20/20 which is further than what many normal people can see but it's not veey useful irl.
can lasik make you aryan saar

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and iloveboobs
Do you have any side effects from the surgery?

It honestly seems like the most worth surgery out of all spoken on here, if there are no complications that is.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and iloveboobs
Horrible, maybe I should stop rotting on my PC 24/7 :ogre:

• +1
Pretty bad but I only wear glasses when I'm at home or if I really have to because I hate how they look. I was gonna try get contacts but I can't put them in my eyes even after lots of trying so I've just gave up on them. I'll probably just get laser eye surgery at some point in the future.

• +1
Pretty bad but I only wear glasses when I'm at home or if I really have to because I hate how they look. I was gonna try get contacts but I can't put them in my eyes even after lots of trying so I've just gave up on them. I'll probably just get laser eye surgery at some point in the future.
how old are you? there are ways to naturally increase vision

I'm 19. I remember trying some random eye exercises that I found on youtube back when I was 13 and first noticed my eyesight starting to get worse but it never really helped me if that's what you're referring to.

• +1
I'm 19. I remember trying some random eye exercises that I found on youtube back when I was 13 and first noticed my eyesight starting to get worse but it never really helped me if that's what you're referring to.
nigga it takes time. your not gonna go to the gyl for a month and come out looking like a terminator. you should look up andrew huberman vision onyoutube

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
nigga it takes time. your not gonna go to the gyl for a month and come out looking like a terminator. you should look up andrew huberman vision onyoutube
I did it for a good while back then though. Did it work for you?

• +1
I did it for a good while back then though. Did it work for you?
its working slowly, but also just that isnt enough. for every hour of close to face screen time you need 1h outside in the day to maintain good vision

• +1
its working slowly, but also just that isnt enough. for every hour of close to face screen time you need 1h outside in the day to maintain good vision
Jfl I probably get about an hour of outside time for every 10 hours of screentime. But I don't think that's why my vision is shit because both my parents have shit eyesight.

• +1
Jfl I probably get about an hour of outside time for every 10 hours of screentime. But I don't think that's why my vision is shit because both my parents have shit eyesight.
yeah i also struggle with high screen time, its death for vision

• +1
Idiot, there aren't a lot of ways to increase eyesight naturally. You can do it only in case you have spasm of accommodation or if your eye muscles are tired. Usually people at age 0-18 have myopia when they eye is disproportional and by physics the rays of irl picture are not laying on your eye retina properly, so there is NO WAY for them to increase eyesight by exercises, retard

• +1
pretty shit, but I don't wear glasses, cause it'll give you one of the worst failos possible

• +1
yeah i also struggle with high screen time, its death for vision
Screen time has no direct affects on vision
Are you from Mumbai as you can't fucking google how eyes work???

• JFL
Idiot, there aren't a lot of ways to increase eyesight naturally. You can do it only in case you have spasm of accommodation or if your eye muscles are tired. Usually people at age 0-18 have myopia when they eye is disproportional and by physics the rays of irl picture are not laying on your eye retina properly, so there is NO WAY for them to increase eyesight by exercises, retard
there iw you fukin muppet, when you look at a screen for 10h a day your eyes are never used for looking things further out so they lose that ability

My eyesight is basically perfect

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and iloveboobs
there iw you fukin muppet, when you look at a screen for 10h a day your eyes are never used for looking things further out so they lose that ability
if you are not genetically predisposed you can't get myopia, only u can get from that is spasm of accommodation

• JFL
perfect eyesight despite doghist eye area. meanwhile my oneitis has myopia despite perfer eye area lol

• +1
sick i want lasik, how much

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

Screen time has no direct affects on vision
Are you from Mumbai as you can't fucking google how eyes work???
tales, people have shit eyes in modern times. less sunlight more rotting inside on screen with artificial light, death sentence for ur eyes . Parents were always right "dont watch the idiot box all day or ur eyes will go square"

• +1
I am repeating to you again. Study physics and how eye works. There is no way that your eyesight can get worse forever if you watch something close to you for a long time

• JFL
tales, people have shit eyes in modern times. less sunlight more rotting inside on screen with artificial light, death sentence for ur eyes . Parents were always right "dont watch the idiot box all day or ur eyes will go square"
Again, that is not how it works by PHYSICS
You physically get worse vision if your fucking eye us change in size and RAYS are not laying correctly on your retina
All other ways are just spasm of accommodation that is easily fixed, but comparing to myopia it is RARE

I hope your both family's and you will die fucking morons. You watch some YouTube podcasts from doctors that know everything in life, can't correctly perceive information and arguing with a person that give you facts and sending you to Google to made 1 search query that will change your delusional Mumbai live

• JFL
Again, that is not how it works by PHYSICS
You physically get worse vision if your fucking eye us change in size and RAYS are not laying correctly on your retina
All other ways are just spasm of accommodation that is easily fixed, but comparing to myopia it is RARE
On the basis of five studies investigating a dose response, they found that "an increase of 76 min/day, was needed to obtain a 50% reduction in incident myopia, while an increase of 1 hr/day or 7 hr/week will result in a 45% reduction in incident myopia compared with controls."[7] Sunlight

Its alright nun too crazy

• +1
On the basis of five studies investigating a dose response, they found that "an increase of 76 min/day, was needed to obtain a 50% reduction in incident myopia, while an increase of 1 hr/day or 7 hr/week will result in a 45% reduction in incident myopia compared with controls."[7] Sunlight
Link
On the basis of five studies investigating a dose response, they found that "an increase of 76 min/day, was needed to obtain a 50% reduction in incident myopia, while an increase of 1 hr/day or 7 hr/week will result in a 45% reduction in incident myopia compared with controls."[7] Sunlig
ahhahah moron this study is about sunlight exposure for your eyes you are so dumb omg

• +1
20k reputation idiot can't read fucking title of the research and gives misinformation you are so bad man go kys

• +1
Link

ahhahah moron this study is about sunlight exposure for your eyes you are so dumb omg
That’s what I said, expose ur eyes to sunlight and reduce risk of developing myopia lol. Eye problems are a modern issue

• +1
Do you have any side effects from the surgery?

It honestly seems like the most worth surgery out of all spoken on here, if there are no complications that is.
0 side effects besides the dryness and blood shot eyes that I had for a few weeks. People used to get creeped out seeing them so I had to wear glasses to hid my bloodshot eyes for almost a month. Besides that nothing.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and raleqtambrobret
That’s what I said, expose ur eyes to sunlight and reduce risk of developing myopia lol. Eye problems are a modern issue
Expose your eyes to my balls and I will jiggle it on your face, it will fix your little autistic retarded brain

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and ShowerMaxxing
  • +1
Do u think if I go to curry lands and get it done for peanuts they’ll take my blue eyes?
IMG 0521

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and ShowerMaxxing
Nigga the hospital that I went to get my surgey gets 10x more funding than all the hospitals in your New Zealand combined.
Our hospitals are funded with tax dollars 🤑

• JFL
horrible vision, im pretty much nearly blind without my contact lenses

• JFL
title

Absolutely horrible. Minimum -4 in both eyes.

• +1
Absolutely horrible. Minimum -4 in both eyes.
common incel trait. bad vision while chad sees stacy from many kilometers away

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar