how good looking do you think chads were as teenagers

axttt_

axttt_

shortcel
i see so many chads and really GL people who were barely htn- high mtn before 19-20 years

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and truthhurts
The only who comes into my mind when he was good looking at a young age is Jordan Barrett :ogre:
i see so many chads and really GL people who were barely htn- high mtn before 19-20 years
good looking foids are already developed in their teenage years. Look at gio scotti or Meghan roche

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Mine was the opposite, I descended naturally so much after 19 but I was never close to a Chad maybe a little closer to HTN when I was a teen. All my pics from 15-18 look nice, all my recent pics suck. Genes

opry as teenager
ngl this nigga would get mogged by some tallfag htn-low chadlite in high school :lul:

• +1
Reactions: axttt_ and truthhurts
It’s because to be Chad u need bones, which for chads will continue to grow until their 20s which distinguishes them from Normies

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and axttt_
The only who comes into my mind when he was good looking at a young age is Jordan Barrett :ogre:

good looking foids are already developed in their teenage years. Look at hip scotti or Meghan roche
yeah barrett is genuinely the only case i can think of who has been insanely good looking his whole life
hexum drago and many others used to look like shit you'd never think they matured to look the way they do

• +1
Reactions: Several., Xangsane and truthhurts
Mine was the opposite, I descended naturally so much after 19 but I was never close to a Chad maybe a little closer to HTN when I was a teen. All my pics from 15-18 look nice, all my recent pics suck. Genes
how tf did u descend
did you get fat or something

He was recruited by modelling agency from his hs MySpace pics so no your wrong af
yeah ofc but i wasnt saying "mog" in the sense that there was other dudes with higher PSL than him

yeah barrett is genuinely the only case i can think of who has been insanely good looking his whole life
hexum drago and many others used to look like shit you'd never think they matured to look the way they do
Maybe Björn Andersen aswell? Tbh he doesn’t fit into the chad category and his prime was also short aswell like Brooke shields

• +1
Reactions: axttt_