How good looking is the best looking male you've meet

Darkeningstar

Darkeningstar

Dark
Irl I've never seen anyone better looking (facially) than, say, Vinnie Hacker. I know a couple of chadlite, maybe. I honestly think I was chadlite tier when younger. However, we often underrate non-famous people, so I'm not so sure about that.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Irl I've never seen anyone better looking (facially) than, say, Vinnie Hacker. I know a couple of chadlite, maybe. I honestly think I was chadlite tier when younger. However, we often underrate non-famous people, so I'm not so sure about that.
Lol u were never lite and u dont know a lot of lites

pm ur lite face i’ll be honest
I am autistic and I don't have any pictures of me from back then. I am norwood 2 now, so...

I can tell you some situations that happened to me when I was a boy, if you want. Maybe I overestimated myself, it may be.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I don't go out much but probably HTN at best.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Darkeningstar
Htn

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
About half of the males I met at that time, when they did not yet know me, told me I was good-looking spontaneously. About the same number for females (probably more). Sometimes professors (also male) complimented me in the middle of a class. I was approached a good amount of times in fairly busy squares (populated by young people) by girls. I was often called handsome or beautiful by females. In many classes I had a few girls who had a crush on me. Several times I happened to be pulled on by unknown chicks in fairly quiet contentments, etc. I don't consider ioi as trustworthy. Maybe I'm forgetting something.
I was also socially inept.

Someone ik is easily lite with Chad potential but their just nt asf with no social skills and there 6,2 aswell

• +1
About half of the males I met at that time, when they did not yet know me, told me I was good-looking spontaneously. About the same number for females (probably more). Sometimes professors (also male) complimented me in the middle of a class. I was approached a good amount of times in fairly busy squares (populated by young people) by girls. I was often called handsome or beautiful by females. In many classes I had a few girls who had a crush on me. Several times I happened to be pulled on by unknown chicks in fairly quiet contentments, etc. I don't consider ioi as trustworthy. Maybe I'm forgetting something.
Larp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Darkeningstar
I changed my mind, i believe you
In my class, on the other hand, I was ignored and not generally well seen by the girls. it happened, however, that some of them in contexts with less cortisol said more or less the same things to me. One girl once told another that "I was no big deal," then at a birthday party the same girl told me that I looked like a prince. And sometimes she called me that. NT pill, in such cases.

How tall are you?

What’s your rating
If you are referring to the period I am talking about, I estimate chadlite.
5'8-5'9, but in Southern Europe

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
In my class, on the other hand, I was ignored and not generally well seen by the girls. it happened, however, that some of them in contexts with less cortisol said more or less the same things to me. One girl once told another that "I was no big deal," then at a birthday party the same girl told me that I looked like a prince. And sometimes she called me that. NT pill, in such cases.
Im kinda the same way but in a less extreme way

• +1
Also I'm talking about face, not general rating

i don't remember

• +1
@Xangsane some other info: skinny, broad shoulders, very light skin (quite rare where I live), medium brown hair, D40 almond eyes. In general prettyboy features

JFL at schizos saying chadlite. Realistically you see 2-3K people a month. That’s probably 1 chad a month

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Also: never had social media.

Jova for you
Yeah, I guess.

Also: Isn't it better to trust live feedback rather than users evaluating?
If one were to listen to some evaluations then Lachowski (Gigachad) would be Htn. I don't like these classifications.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and poopoohead
I’m at my friends house he’s 12 and Chadlite already plus 5”9

Yeah, I guess.

Also: Isn't it better to trust live feedback rather than users evaluating?
If one were to listen to some evaluations then Lachowski (Gigachad) would be Htn. I don't like these classifications.
Users evaluating mog

• +1