How gore is made. [ NOT A GORE THREAD ]

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

I'm your friend!

The guy in the background speeding, this is why there are many videos of bikers getting fucking impaled in half. Remeber brocels, don't speed and stay sife if you ride a bike or any automobile in general.

Roads accidents are a truly gruesome way to die. Throwback to that one video of a biker getting impaled in half by some road divider after crashing and he was still alive wiggling around before dying.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, ShowerMaxxing, TheBiggestIncelEver and 3 others

I fell off

@ryuken

• So Sad
Reactions: ryuken
bruh all you need is just not to die what's hard about that you pussies

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
bruh all you need is just not to die what's hard about that you pussies

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and ryuken

The guy in the background speeding, this is why there are many videos of bikers getting fucking impaled in half. Remeber brocels, don't speed and stay sife if you ride a bike or any automobile in general.

Roads accidents are a truly gruesome way to die. Throwback to that one video of a biker getting impaled in half by some road divider after crashing and he was still alive wiggling around before dying.

I want A motorcycle now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, ShowerMaxxing and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
that’s why they’re called temporary citizens, motorbikes are for poor people who wanna feel rich. Supercar speeds at a wagies wages

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I look at highway like this when I’m riding my bike, ABSOLUTELY NO FEAR OF DEATH

07F3E650 B4BF 4A30 81D3 AF6C0F4A46D7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Several. and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back