How greatly has tretinoin reduced your acne?

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I’m wondering how hopeful I should be, and if I should include anything else in my regime?

Acne is the single most fucked genetic trait I have. How greatly do you guys think it will work on acne like this?
7199F4BE EA9C 4C3D 84BE A936D489529A

C3BBA102 377D 4B46 B387 8774EBB84149

• +1
Reactions: casadebanho and SkinjobCatastrophe
My skin genetics are so fucking shit that using tretinoin actually gave me more cheek acne :D

US Air force cel

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317 and Deleted member 5969

ive been on it for 4 months and i look a little better than where u are
it was a big improvement tho i looked much worse before

ive been on it for 4 months and i look a little better than where u are
it was a big improvement tho i looked much worse before
Fuck so it doesn’t completely get rid of acne? Completely over then literally. I can’t think of any other solutions for myself. I can’t take accutane I’ve been on it for 3 times and this time got hairloss from it. So I legit don’t have a solution at the moment. At best I can use tretinoin and benzoyl peroxide in the mornings, there doesn’t seem to be any other options.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Fuck so it doesn’t completely get rid of acne? Completely over then literally. I can’t think of any other solutions for myself. I can’t take accutane I’ve been on it for 3 times and this time got hairloss from it. So I legit don’t have a solution at the moment. At best I can use tretinoin and benzoyl peroxide in the mornings, there doesn’t seem to be any other options.
yea its not 100% going to get rid of all your acne but like i said the improvement was big
acne is brutal

yea its not 100% going to get rid of all your acne but like i said the improvement was big
acne is brutal
Interesting so do you still use it for the improvement in acne that it’s currently given you. Like it’s a noticeable reduction? Fuck man how do we kill acne it’s literally just caused because my skin won’t stop making so much fucking oil like it’s so unnecessary just stop

• +1
Interesting so do you still use it for the improvement in acne that it’s currently given you. Like it’s a noticeable reduction? Fuck man how do we kill acne it’s literally just caused because my skin won’t stop making so much fucking oil like it’s so unnecessary just stop
i still use it because the acne continues to get better the longer i use and i stopped a month ago for 1 week and acne came back
ya its a giant difference from when i started

i still use it because the acne continues to get better the longer i use and i stopped a month ago for 1 week and acne came back
ya its a giant difference from when i started
Ok bet bro so you definitely think it will help me then (based on my pictures above)?

Just trying to relieve stress

• +1
tret purge was too brutal for me to continue
I also got tret purge, was using it for nasiolabial folds but brutal fucking cheek acne made me quit that shit

Ok bet bro so you definitely think it will help me then (based on my pictures above)?

Just trying to relieve stress
for sure it will help bro
i saw improvements in 1 week and didn't get the purge thing

I also got tret purge, was using it for nasiolabial folds but brutal fucking cheek acne made me quit that shit
Yeah but dude if you got a really bad purge that means it would work really well for you because it’s clearing it all out. I would much rather have a shitty purge for just a numbered amount of days if it meant I had clear skin afterwards and really good collagen.

• +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS and isis_Bleach