Reactions: Ritalincell
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Ritalincell
0 because I stress over blackpills

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HumidVent and Ritalincell
im mostly within the 2-5 range, not really happy or sad. Mostly just emotionally numb

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, AbandonShip, Deleted member 5048 and 2 others
Only a 3 because I’m completely numb and dead and extremely unfulfilled and disconnected right now from my unrealistically ambitious goals and aspirations, or having a normal life.

but i guess Im really at a 4-5 right now, since I just took some Kratom and I’m chilling so I don’t got no cares, and being numb makes me a neutral 5 at default, but it’s a numb dead 5, not a Normies meh 5.

if I wasn’t numb at least somewhat, I’d be dead right now.

I am extremely unhappy with the way I look. Just found out my chest insertions are not good, hate my parents, can't see my gf bc of corona (she is the only positive thing in my life), I have no idea what to do with my future and the norwood reaper is coming for me slowly
im mostly within the 2-5 range, not really happy or sad. Mostly just emotionally numb
Only a 3 because I’m completely numb and dead and extremely unfulfilled and disconnected right now from my unrealistically ambitious goals and aspirations, or having a normal life.

but i guess Im really at a 4-5 right now, since I just took some Kratom and I’m chilling so I don’t got no cares, and being numb makes me a neutral 5 at default, but it’s a numb dead 5, not a Normies meh 5.

if I wasn’t numb at least somewhat, I’d be dead right now.
numbness is what I feel most of the time too but there are a few moments where I am not numb anymore and I just want to commit suicide bc of the negative emotions overwhelming me

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, PenileFacialSurgery and stuckneworleans
I am extremely unhappy with the way I look. Just found out my chest insertions are not good, hate my parents, can't see my gf bc of corona (she is the only positive thing in my life), I have no idea what to do with my future and the norwood reaper is coming for me slowly

numbness is what I feel most of the time too but there are a few moments where I am not numb anymore and I just want to commit suicide bc of the negative emotions
Didn’t you just have some crazy bitch girlfriend who “loved” you enough to create an account To stalk you here? At least be grateful for that.

• JFL
Didn’t you just have some crazy bitch girlfriend who “loved” you enough to create an account To stalk you here? At least be grateful for that.
Yeah but she is the only thing I have. Her obsession with me and that she thinks I am perfection helps me cope with my life a bit at least that's true.
But I am extremely broken mentally and I am so hateful (sometimes I have serious fantasies of going ER ngl).

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
only thing that bothers me is that my gym is closed

• So Sad
Jeez, lighten up fuckers

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Arkantos, thickdickdaddy27 and Ritalincell
FUCKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

• So Sad
I fake it :lul: people irl think I'm the happiest person they know
But I'm legit happy af now because corona is out there and pwning normies, they make this world a horrible place with all kinds of crime and shit. Absolutely based corona chan
Hence the 10. Otherwise it'd be around a 6.

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip and Ritalincell
Negative, because this bitch I'm talking to is playing hard to get

Yeah but she is the only thing I have. Her obsession with me and that she thinks I am perfection helps me cope with my life a bit at least that's true.
But I am extremely broken mentally and I am so hateful (sometimes I have serious fantasies of going ER ngl).
Welp... at least you are physically healthy with some energy and ability to concentrate, have some motivation right?

I have serious health issues which makes me operate at maybe 5-10% capacity, can’t think or do shit and have been going to doctors for years, very hard to do anything I’m extremely exhausted all the time and sick... but I have plenty goals, aspirations, passions and a vision for what I want my life to be, only thing keeping me going, and you must have that, you probably don’t.

Don’t waste your time and energy, ask yourself what you want, whether good looks, money, fame, better girlfriend, self confidence, a career, and work towards it instead of moping.

I’ve been literally dying and rotting for years with little hope, but I’m still alive because of my vision and goals.

Bet you have 100x my energy, just use it wisely.

Suggest you get into these things, if you haven’t already.

-journaling(get to know yourself)
-meditation
-Psychology to understand yourself
-nootropics and health to fix your fucked up neurotransmitters
-carnivore diet
-psychedelics (LSD, Shrooms, 5meoDMT)
-Making Money... (not 9-5 cuck wage, something that involves your passion, or what makes good money so you can oneday have a career in what you love)

Have a passion and purpose, outside of just being good looking and getting pussy, something you love, something to leave an impact on the world whether big or small.

And maybe after psychedelics and basic meditation get into Spirituality/Occult..
Hermeticism, Kabbalah, Alchemy, Magick, etc

To really understand your minds inner workings and the universe, to realize you are God to become the creator of your life, being the cause instead of being the one at effect in your life instead of reacting to everything around you, you are the cause to impose your will on reality.

im not perfect, not healthy mentally, or physically, still learning, but these are the onlythings that have kept me alive with some purpose and vision for the future, telling you if I was just physically healthy already I would’ve been Looksmaxed and already rich, living my purpose

Get a vision.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincell and stuckneworleans
@TRUE_CEL you are an Indian, what is there to be happy about?

• JFL
@TRUE_CEL you are an Indian, what is there to be happy about?
corona is pwning normies thats why im happy af. im curry but not indian btw. punjabi from pakistan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310

• +1
3 Boner won't go away AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell and Deleted member 4310

numbness is what I feel most of the time too but there are a few moments where I am not numb anymore and I just want to commit suicide bc of the negative emotions overwhelming me
6ft1 21 cm of dick gf lol...