How hard am I getting fleeced by my rhino surgeon

Octavian_Augustus

Octavian_Augustus

L'État, c'est moi
He is charging me 21k for septo-rhino OOP. Insurance also giving him multiples of that for the septo portion. He is a highly rated in demand surgeon and prominent on realself (a lot of rave reviews, highly rated) but I see people getting bimax on this forum for roughly the same price (maybe 25k ish)

I have money and want to avoid botches at all cost but am shocked to hear that people are getting much more substantial surgeries at similar prices. My nose needs a lot of work and is my biggest failo (crooked from injury, dorsal hump, unrefined tip, deviated septum)

• JFL
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian, Artemis, Deleted member 19620 and 1 other person
your nose must be really bad for it to be worth the money

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Artemis
He is charging me 21k for septo-rhino OOP. Insurance also giving him multiples of that for the septo portion. He is a highly rated in demand surgeon and prominent on realself (a lot of rave reviews, highly rated) but I see people getting bimax on this forum for roughly the same price (maybe 25k ish)

I have money and want to avoid botches at all cost but am shocked to hear that people are getting much more substantial surgeries at similar prices. My nose needs a lot of work and is my biggest failo (crooked from injury, dorsal hump, unrefined tip, deviated septum)
Retard if you go to this Jew for 21k Rhino.
jewish GIF

When Doctor Mehmet in Turkey will do the same work for 5k dollars. Unironically.

• +1
Reactions: callisto, Jigen and LiteralCaucasian
your nose must be really bad for it to be worth the money
For this money, they should stem-cell-genetically-engineer his new Chad nose in Wuhan lab, and transplant it onto his face instead of his old nose...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
jewish GIF

When Doctor Mehmet in Turkey will do the same work for 5k dollars. Unironically.
Ok ok so I am getting ripped off. If you knew his location and client base you'd understand why he has those prices. People here will fling money at shit without second thought.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Ok ok so I am getting ripped off. If you knew his location and client base you'd understand why he has those prices. People here will fling money at shit without second thought.
Yes yes, a bunch of millionaire retards think that if it is expensive, then it is the "best". Except these same millionaires have another 25k to redo the surgery in 15% cases, when the botch happens (it always happens). While you... are you a millionaire?

• +1
Reactions: callisto and Octavian_Augustus
jewish GIF

Then the same doc will lengthen his femurs for another 10k

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Artemis
THe only normal advice to OP here, tbh :feelshehe:
I have one for thermite bombs too, but I don't feel like getting a visit from the სუს at this lovely noon :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen and Artemis
20k for rhino? fuck it's over for poorcels like me.

• +1
Reactions: callisto
20k for rhino? fuck it's over for poorcels like me.
No he's very expensive there's a lot of cheaper options. I'm probably getting fleeced here. Might look into other options but am sick of the waiting.

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe
No he's very expensive there's a lot of cheaper options. I'm probably getting fleeced here. Might look into other options but am sick of the waiting.
Well you do want to get a high quality surgeon but even then 20k just seems ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: callisto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back