professional frauder

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, to be human, PointOfNoReturn and 10 others
Lol

• JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 6128
Looked best at 0:02 - 0:04, looks like a clown with the tiktok hair as midface is too long and chin is too nonexistent to pull off the look

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, Deleted member 18840, Corleone and 1 other person
Looked best at 0:02 - 0:04, looks like a clown with the tiktok hair as midface is too long and chin is too nonexistent to pull off the look
yeah i have similar look and exposing my forehead helps betfer than hiding it

Bc you need lower gonial angle

Over

• +1
Reactions: LimaDummy
Dude change that hair cut it doesnt suit your long face
it’s not actually me it’s just some subhuman i found on tiktok, i would never post on here so proudly if i looked like this

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
it’s not actually me it’s just some subhuman i found on tiktok, i would never post on here so proudly if i looked like this
He looks like the average Pashtun.

i'd kms

• JFL
Reactions: teriyaki chicken
how often do you see pashtuns where you can observe they look subhuman on average
I'm kidding. But there are also Pathans who look like that, not everyone is some white-passing person. If a Pathan is white-passing they can usually only pass as Slavic, not Germanic/Nordic. Your people's features are too rough. As in, thicker eyebrows, bigger lips and nose.

• +1
Reactions: twilight and sub5inchcel
I'm kidding. But there are also Pathans who look like that, not everyone is some white-passing person. If a Pathan is white-passing they can usually only pass as Slavic, not Germanic/Nordic. Your people's features are too rough. As in, thicker eyebrows, bigger lips and nose.
yeah i definitely don’t look nordic lol people either assume i’m greek polish itallian or lebanese

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
yeah i definitely don’t look nordic lol people either assume i’m greek polish itallian or lebanese
Seems to be consistent with this Pathan dude I know. 5'9", A10 eyes with prominent brow ridge, relatively big nose and full lips with wavy brown hair and pale skin. I asked him what people mistake him for and he said either Romanian or Turkish. His brother on the other hand has hazel colored eyes with almost cat-tier eyes due to a positive canthal tilt and straight black hair with pale skin. I didn't ask him but to me he looks Afghan. Coincidentally had a conversation about him and a Kurdish dude told me that he looks Afghan to him. They are both Pakistani, mind you.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Seems to be consistent with this Pathan dude I know. 5'9", A10 eyes with prominent brow ridge, relatively big nose and full lips with wavy brown hair and pale skin. I asked him what people mistake him for and he said either Romanian or Turkish. His brother on the other hand has hazel colored eyes with almost cat-tier eyes due to a positive canthal tilt and straight black hair with pale skin. I didn't ask him but to me he looks Afghan. Coincidentally had a conversation about him and a Kurdish dude told me that he looks Afghan to him. They are both Pakistani, mind you.
i’m a pakistani pathan as well, my mum looks 100% polish or something with pale skin and jet black hair so that’s why i look so pale

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
i’m a pakistani pathan as well, my mum looks 100% polish or something with pale skin and jet black hair so that’s why i look so pale
For some reason I thought you were namak haram :feelskek: - yes I think that's a common phenotype for your women to have; pale skin and jet black hair. But in my eyes they look more Turkish or Iranian rather than East European.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and twilight
Half a point because of the clearer skin. The haircut failos you, it looks retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
cope if you think my statement is cope. I agree that most curries are short and ugly. Some have decent base and can maxx.
So if it doesn’t apply to most curries, nor does it apply to OP, then what was the point of your statement? For the small minority of curries who are already slaying without being on this site? Jfl

still havea n underbite u is just an nt maxxed style maxxes normie