Their kid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, LampPostPrime, rand anon and 1 other person
stop posting wmaf please

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, LampPostPrime, BigBoy and 4 others
White men have been impregnating Asian women since the 40s and yet the only incel school shooter happened in 2014 and never again
Cope, the incel revolution is coming

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, BigBoy, wificonnector and 4 others
Brootal, i have to get a LL, hair transplant, get veeners, a canthoplasty, lip fillers, a nosejob, jaw and cheekbone impants for a subhuman SEAmonkey

Never began. He mogs her back to the slums of the jungle of phuket, thailand where she came from.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Roquefort, BigBoy, Schizomogger and 5 others
Brootal, i have to get a LL, hair transplant, get veeners, a canthoplasty, lip fillers, a nosejob, jaw and cheekbone impants for a subhuman SEAmonkey

Never began. He mogs her back to the slums of the jungle of phuket, thailand where she came from.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bangladeshibhai, Roquefort, Deleted member 24278 and 2 others
gookxilla of doom strikez again

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and gribsufer1
I'm unable to fathom how someone can even find asian women attractive or fuckable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I'm unable to fathom how someone can even find asian women attractive or fuckable
Me but with nigresses

My avi actually has a deep meaning. Some jewmaxxed rich stacies from my ex school used to call me "a Mark Zuckerberg dupe", my parents are expecting me to STEMmaxx (like Mark Zuckerberg), when i posted my face on here i got told to SEAmaxx (like Mark Zuckerberg)

My AVI carries my emotions.

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski and HeightPilledum
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 29155
korean pheno. face looks long and wide, brutally high and negative eyebrows, kinda bulgey eyeballs. weak MTB imo saved from being ugly by not having a wide bulbous nose.

My avi actually has a deep meaning. Some jewmaxxed rich stacies from my ex school used to call me "a Mark Zuckerberg dupe", my parents are expecting me to STEMmaxx (like Mark Zuckerberg), when i posted my face on here i got told to SEAmaxx (like Mark Zuckerberg)

My AVI carries my emotions.
Zucc didn't SEAmaxx though, Priscilla Chan is Chinese and she was with him before he became a billionaire.
The coofounder of Facebook however SEAmaxxed, but his wife is better looking than Zuckerberg's

736 pendiri facebook eduardo saverin puji kecantikan sang istri cewek asal indonesia

• Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel
i'd rather fuck a 150 kg australoid landwhale or a nigger foid than a gook, I'm not kidding
Hapas mog mulattos and it's not even a debate. The tallest hapa basketball player is taller than any mulatto one and the best looking mulatto (Meeks) is only 6'1

• +1
i'd rather fuck a 150 kg australoid landwhale or a nigger foid than a gook, I'm not kidding
Also why?
What puts prehistoric abbos and niggers over Asians to you?

• JFL
Hapas mog mulattos and it's not even a debate. The tallest hapa basketball player is taller than any mulatto one and the best looking mulatto (Meeks) is only 6'1
Isnt meeks 75% white? Niggers are subhuman regardless.

Isnt meeks 75% white. Niggers are subhuman regardless.
His father looks 100% blacknigger from Congo tbh. Even Drake's father is a bit lightskinned, but Meeks' dad looks full nigro

@dakchuh
Still ethnically Chinese and still doesn't count as SEAmaxxing even if she were a SEA monkey

His father looks 100% blacknigger from Congo tbh. Even Drake's father is a bit lightskinned, but Meeks' dad looks full nigro

@dakchuh
Still ethnically Chinese and still doesn't count as SEAmaxxing even if she were a SEA monkey
southern chinese is genetically more similar to SEA than northern chinese

Thats all he can fucking get you're saying. Over for angelo saxon racists.

There are many things other than height that should be taken into account, plus there is no evidence that hapas are taller than mulattos or any other mixed race half white group on average. No one cares about the tallest hapa, what matters is how tall is the average hapa.

There are many things other than height that should be taken into account, plus there is no evidence that hapas are taller than mulattos or any other mixed race half white group on average. No one cares about the tallest hapa, what matters is how tall is the average hapa.
Did you know that...

doesnt matter if SEAmaxxing is primarily based on financial means, SEA and southern chinese women are ugly as fuck.
Priscilla Chan was with Zucc when he was a nobody in college. Zucc and Saverin made Facebook as a dating app to hook up with Asian girls.
Not only she's been with him before he was a rich CEO, but she's an Asian-American woman and not even of SEA descent.
Literally all that is even remotely "SEAmaxxing" about Zucc is that his wife is ugly.
But then again, Saverin's is actually decent looking and she's an actual SEAmonke

He's like "lol wtf" in the video.

stop posting wmaf please
Learn to love it my hapa brotha. Im personally addicted to watching BWC annihilate asian women. I cant even get off to my own women unless a rough abusive dark triad bwc is involved tbh no homo

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 29155
chad with ugly gook LTB

Learn to love it my hapa brotha. Im personally addicted to watching BWC annihilate asian women. I cant even get off to my own women unless a rough abusive dark triad bwc is involved tbh no homo
Are you asian?