How hard is it going to be to have kids taller than me

gr34ter

gr34ter

Master
Im gonna pray to gandy im 5'9 AT LEAST (5'7 at nearly 15 muh its over) so if my wife is like taller than 5'5 and I get my kid to do everything for a healthy lifestyle + HGH if he asks then will he be 6'2?

'pray to gandy' is the most cringe shit ever gandy was 6'2 at your age you dont relate to him at all,your a midget bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Dicktator, ZaC and 2 others
why don't you blast hgh yourself if you're that interested in being tall?

• +1
Reactions: ZaC
growth hormone doesn't make people grow past their predicted height in the dosages used for short stature, it just makes them reach their adult height faster.

if both parents are below 6' the chances the child will be above 6' is small.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, SonOfDarkseid and finn899
growth hormone doesn't make people grow past their predicted height in the dosages used for short stature, it just makes them reach their adult height faster.

if both parents are below 6' the chances the child will be above 6' is small.
if only hieghtmax copers knew this

i think they just put your on growth hormone therapy i dont think they give you more to get past 6 ft,i didnt grow for months and when i blasted A LOT of hgh i obviously grew but i took 8x the normal dose

if only hieghtmax copers knew this
retards think they can replicate acromegaly.

they don't have growth hormone spikes, they're literally at a high level the entire day, the amount of growth hormone you'd need to replicate this is beyond comical and even if you were able to afford it you'd get all the sides that come along with it.

i think they just put your on growth hormone therapy i dont think they give you more to get past 6 ft,i didnt grow for months and when i blasted A LOT of hgh i obviously grew but i took 8x the normal dose
you won't grow past a certain level on the therapeutic amount, it can't turn people with genes for 5'5 into 6'+

the only thing it does is make children who are 5'0 reach that 5'5 faster, if both of your parents are short you are in all likelihood still going to be short.

• +1
Reactions: arterials
Not hard, just make sure your son is low T so he doesn't aromatase too much and gets to a castrate height.

'pray to gandy' is the most cringe shit ever gandy was 6'2 at your age you dont relate to him at all,your a midget bro
You deserve a nerd rep but i dont wanna rep you

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
you won't grow past a certain level on the therapeutic amount, it can't turn people with genes for 5'5 into 6'+
im not therapeutic amount tho,i think hgh just makes you grow to a maxx height lets say lionel messi,he prob would never hit 6 ft even if he was on 2x the hgh dose

Not hard, just make sure your son is low T so he doesn't aromatase too much and gets to a castrate height.
or just make him take a low dose aromasin when he enters puberty

Make your Children Play Basketball at early Age and feed them good with meat. And marry tall women that is slightly shorter than or the same height as you, But you must have REALLY Good Face 8/10 to pull her

• So Sad
Reactions: gr34ter
Height is cope beyond 5'9. Just pray your kid will not turn out ugly. If you do somehow end up getting a girl who wants offspring with you, feed your kid a lot of milk, cheese and (raw) meat like the Dutch do, and make sure they're not mouthbreating during development

• +1
if you were to breed with a foid that's close to your stature your male offspring will probably heightmog you with proper lifestyle, nutrition and sleep

wouldn't expect anywhere close to 6'2 though

• +1
if you were to breed with a foid that's close to your stature your male offspring will probably heightmog you with proper lifestyle, nutrition and sleep

Idgaf about being heightmogged by my own son or even daughter if it means they are superior to mostly everyone elses kids

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, sOMEONEgONNACarry and Deleted member 21297

Nah it's not true. My father is 5'9 and mother is 5'1, however I managed to grow to 6'1.5. I played basketball, I remember I was that time 5'9 I was 15 and at the age of 18 I was 6'1.5. I think if I played basketball much earlier from early Childhood I'd even much taller.

Idgaf about being heightmogged by my own son or even daughter if it means they are superior to mostly everyone elses kids
That Guy outrgrew everyone in his family. His father was 5'4 and mother is 4'10. But he managed to grew to 6'2. He's Professional Olympic Jump Athlete

Im gonna pray to gandy im 5'9 AT LEAST (5'7 at nearly 15 muh its over) so if my wife is like taller than 5'5 and I get my kid to do everything for a healthy lifestyle + HGH if he asks then will he be 6'2?
He doesn't do anything boyos

No .ost of the time the son is taller than the dad if the parents are not more tham 3 inches apart

what if you use an AI to prolong plates?

you end up deformed like the castrati since it doesn't just affect your legs and spine.
so an AI does nothing to prevent leg and spine plates from closing?

so an AI does nothing to prevent leg and spine plates from closing?
it also prevents everything else.

you know what castrati looked like? they weren't just tall, their limbs were spindly, and their rib-cage was deformed.

but also having no estrogen in your body will make you feel like shit.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 52566
it also prevents everything else.

you know what castrati looked like? they weren't just tall, their limbs were spindly, and their rib-cage was deformed.

but also having no estrogen in your body will make you feel like shit.
So every limb but the legs would grow?

and I thought AI only inhibits production of excess estrogen?

So every limb but the legs would grow?

and I thought AI only inhibits production of excess estrogen?
all plates stay open in theory, not just the legs, or the spine, everything, your rib-cage, your neck, your face, any additional increase in height you'd gain from it would likely come paired with deformity elsewhere.

your body needs estrogen to function, without it you won't even want to get out of bed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52566